Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Decline Of M-SHE-U

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Call me a soy, but MCU (Early MCU 2008- 2013) and marvel in general was apart of my childhood. Seeing your favourite characters on screen after you had only seen in cartoons or toys before was a huge event for me. They was always this little spark of excitement for me. I was quirky to be into marvel back then. All the other boys in my school mostly cared about football and football matches although some of them were also somewhat interested in marvel themselves. I was interested marvel,Ben 10, transformers etc.
And alot of their movies were never bad. Maybe compared to other MCU movies and for MCU standards. But they never truly had bad movie per say. Its like if Pixar made mid movie when they're movies are usually great. You would expect more from them.

After seeing endgame in 2019. I had a gut feeling marvel couldn't continue after this film. And believe me... It truly should have ended right there on a good note. But I tried to deny it. Because I still wanted more good stories. It's like when you get a blackpill feeling about something but you try to bargain your way the subconscious blackpilling in your head.

The Decline Of The MCU... Or Should I Say M-SHE-U

Although I felt like the MCU was becoming more blockbuster-ish. I noticed it's overuse in CGI and how it was trying to appeal to western globohomo. I was still very optimistic about it's future. Around this time I started indulging into more blackpilled movies like Taxi Driver, Training Day and very authentic films that can effect some viewers perspective on life. I compared these films to most of the MCU and I knew they were much better. During this time my interest for the MCU was slowly decomposing but I still considered myself part of the collective fanbase and hope for higher quality films in the future.

And one day it just hit me. Like a punch in the chest. The released a schedule for all the movies that were going to be released in phase 4 of the MCU. Years ago,.I would be excited and looking forward to it. But I just couldn't care less. I couldn't be bothered watching new MCU films to understand the future ones. I realized, I had lot interest. And the MCU wasn't my things anymore.

The fanbase has been polluted by normies. I'm now seeing NT black thugmaxxers and 6'6 tyrones saying they're into MCU and anime for the sake of looking quirky and attracting girls. It's ridiculous and cringy.

The MCU has become so mediocre, it's become like fast food. They are now releasing like 10 movies in a year now and reports are saying that people working on the movie are constantly fatigued. I doubt they are creating good movies anymore.

They're releasimg nearly 10 movies a year. Like how would they even be able to create high quality film within such a short time of producing them.

Martin Scorsese's was right, these aren't cinema, they're theme parks. But as I would like to call it. They're the movie version of McDonald's. The franchise has completely become estrogen cucked and all about cringy girl power with no one to relate.

They are making marvel a race obsessed girl brand. Just like what they're doing with every other brand if it touches the west. It is fucking over. I've noticed this trend with many brands and it's only going to get worse throughout future generations.

Sucks to see one of my favourite franchises grow up become swallowed by Western propaganda and is being milked by Disney apathetically for more money with no regards to the culture and OG fanbase.

Prepare to have many of your favourite films estrogen cucked in the future.

Its funny how the whole female thor thing is actually cannon to me

isn't there like 1 hammer? and like thor is a god so why would there need to be 2 gods of the same thing?

absolutely dumb

The trailer for the latest Wakanda film was the most boring trailer I have seen for a long time. M-SHE-U was strong in that trailer also.

I'm so glad that Kang will be the main villain for an Avengers film.

Last edited:
Iron man 1 is the best movie ever made