Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The decline of anime: over reliance of 3D animation

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
This has become a big problem, especially with action anime. These 3D anime sequences are janky as shit. A good example of this is the new berserk series which pissed everyone off. I wish 4kids ( I think that is who owns it I dunno I am drinking) or whatever else Jew anime studio would put 1997 berserk on Netflix etc. I saw a preview of the anime for Kingdom and it looks like complete shit

Old school anime is the best, the boomers and gen x-ers who made anime and games that era in the 90s were true artists

Anime peaked in the 90's
173fba085b2248c2f21ae3a8558dc998553d0584 hq

Funny they can´t produce high quality animation rich in frames, not half assed jobs like they do with most adaptations, except maybe for Vinland Saga, that was OK.

Manhwa is also overtaking Manga, which further illustrates the laziness and lack of detail in the pages.
It´s as if the panels are made to be read by smartphones, and not an actual computer to immerse yourself.

Casuals have ruined this niche market, like anything they touch, all normies are a form of cancer.

Reckon 3D animation is just a speck compared to other larger issues

90s anime was lightning in a bottle. We will never have that again, because all those animators in the golden era burnt out working literally every waking second of their professional lives for pennies. Artists today simply do not have the same skill level or work ethic, and if they are near that skill level, they now demand a sane work-life balance, get paid decently, and only work on the projects they want to.

Also there is a larger output of politically correct boring anime that appeals to broad audiences. There simply is too much work and not enough skill to meet demand, no matter how much money you throw at the problem.

Last edited: