Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The deathnic tax seems to be overexaggerated

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So I thought the deathnic tax lead to a -2 or -3 to SMV compared to mayos.
However, according to stats by OkayCupid, this is what the relative rates are between races (as posted by incel wiki's twitter).

View: https://twitter.com/incelswiki/status/1401728056201469954/photo/1

Looks like it's over for non-whites right? Looks like currycels have it around 4 times worse than mayos right?
WRONG

This bar graph is visually misrepresenting the data.
If we start the graph from the 0 axis, we will get a more insightful visual representation of the results.

It's hard to tell what the numbers are from the graph, so I guessed based on what the graph shows.

Using this I remade the y-axis on the bar graphs to start from 0.

And what do you know, it looks totally different than before.

Sure there is still a deathnic tax, but it does show that being deathnic is not a death sentence at all.

Attachments

• 1623366388905.png
    1623366388905.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 1623366600684.png
    1623366600684.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
"I want the benefit of being the most wanted while simultaneously denying others have it harder than me"

- Pigskins

Entire squad

Last edited:
"I want the benefit of being the most wanted while simultaneously denying denying others have it harder than me"

- Pigskins

View attachment 454446
even the worst race aka curries are 0.7 as good as whites, so basically almost the same, not to mention middle eastern who are 0.9 aka basically no difference

South Asians at the bottom. As expected. :blackpill:

South Asians at the bottom. As expected. :blackpill:
Bold words from a Sewage Nigger
So I thought the deathnic tax lead to a -2 or -3 to SMV compared to mayos.
However, according to stats by OkayCupid, this is what the relative rates are between races (as posted by incel wiki's twitter).

View: https://twitter.com/incelswiki/status/1401728056201469954/photo/1

View attachment 454437

Looks like it's over for non-whites right? Looks like currycels have it around 4 times worse than mayos right?
WRONG

This bar graph is visually misrepresenting the data.
If we start the graph from the 0 axis, we will get a more insightful visual representation of the results.

It's hard to tell what the numbers are from the graph, so I guessed based on what the graph shows.

View attachment 454445

Using this I remade the y-axis on the bar graphs to start from 0.

View attachment 454444

And what do you know, it looks totally different than before.

Sure there is still a deathnic tax, but it does show that being deathnic is not a death sentence at all.

Are you Pigskin or Nigskin?

what did you think about this visual misrepresentation and how ethnic isn't really a death sentence.
Of course it isn't a death sentence. It was never a death sentence. I'm just poking fun at the trend of discussing inequalities between pigskins and non pigskins.

There still no denying the fact that pigskin men on average are picked more than people who aren't pigskin men

still doesn't matter as a woman would choose a white over any race given the opportunity, and with feminism spreading to more places, they'll be given those opportunities
this is based on data of how women choose partners from okaycupid.

the virgin shepherd

Rinnegan is a +10

True, but it's not as much of a blow as we all thought tbh.
Definitely not even close to being a death sentence.

kike
That is only online. In real life it's worse and blacks do not do so badly at all. Also, incredibly cucked of you to assign slurs to average race except blacks. :feelssus:

That is only online. In real life it's worse and blacks do not do so badly at all. Also, incredibly cucked of you to assign slurs to average race except blacks. :feelssus:
So it's easier to get dates online?
Also, I suspect for blacks white women pick them way more than other races.
And I wasn't using slurs, it's just incel lingo.
I couldn't think of any incel lingo that we used for blacks.
Maybe nigcels or something? Idk I'm just making stuff up
i see

well its still over for me:feelsrope:
how women choose partners online shows what their actual attraction is better than in real life
They choose partners without being judged like they would be in public when someone asks them out.

So it's easier to get dates online?
Also, I suspect for blacks white women pick them way more than other races.
And I wasn't using slurs, it's just incel lingo.
I couldn't think of any incel lingo that we used for blacks.
Maybe nigcels or something? Idk I'm just making stuff up

how women choose partners online shows what their actual attraction is better than in real life
They choose partners without being judged like they would be in public when someone asks them out.
They are all slurs.:feelsseriously: You just outed yourself as a Jew since you are fond of protecting blacks. :feelssus:

They are all slurs.:feelsseriously: You just outed yourself as a Jew since you are fond of protecting blacks. :feelssus:
How are they slurs?
We literally had many posts where IT accused us of being racist for using terms like rice, noodle, sand, etc.
And the whole point was that we made these names up to be funny and ironic, they weren't slurs at all.

It's not my fault no one made any funny names about blacks (except Colvin).

Actually, I'll use that JFL

This takes into account neither the ratio of right swipes to left swipes nor the race of the f*male receiving the messages. Probably the only trend the graph is accurate at portraying is that the desirability of male races to the global f*male population decreases along the x axis. Assuming this is from tinder or a similar dating app, sending a message requires one to have a mutual match first. This is the first deathnic tax an ethnic man has to pay because the right swipes he will receive will decrease along the x axis way more significantly than in the graphs you made. If you look at the races of the f*male matches men get, the mayos will probably receive a good mix from all over the world due to being the most desirable, whereas the curries will have a significant overrepresentation of f*male curries as they'd be among the only ones who want them. Considering that along the x axis, the proportion of races of f*male matches increasingly corresponds to the ethnic man's own race, the graph becomes even more depressing as it shows that along the x axis, the ethnics become more undesirable even to their own races, which is where the deathnic tax rears it's ugly head yet again.

In conclusion, fuck you.

This takes into account neither the ratio of right swipes to left swipes nor the race of the f*male receiving the messages. Probably the only trend the graph is accurate at portraying is that the desirability of male races to the global f*male population decreases along the x axis. Assuming this is from tinder or a similar dating app, sending a message requires one to have a mutual match first. This is the first deathnic tax an ethnic man has to pay because the right swipes he will receive will decrease along the x axis way more significantly than in the graphs you made. If you look at the races of the f*male matches men get, the mayos will probably receive a good mix from all over the world due to being the most desirable, whereas the curries will have a significant overrepresentation of f*male curries as they'd be among the only ones who want them. Considering that along the x axis, the proportion of races of f*male matches increasingly corresponds to the ethnic man's own race, the graph becomes even more depressing as it shows that along the x axis, the ethnics become more undesirable even to their own races, which is where the deathnic tax rears it's ugly head yet again.

In conclusion, fuck you.
Also why do I need moderator approval for my comment??? Someone chugged too much soy this morning and needs the jannies to protect their feelings???

still doesn't matter as a woman would choose a white over any race given the opportunity, and with feminism spreading to more places, they'll be given those opportunities
Does it not count for anything that whites are dying out as a race. By the time curries/sands are fully westernized, there will barely be any whites left. The youngest generations in America are already minority white, that makes white males around 25% of Gen Z/Gen Z Plus. Even if all the ethnic whores want piggies, they won't be able to get them.

Does it not count for anything that whites are dying out as a race. By the time curries/sands are fully westernized, there will barely be any whites left. The youngest generations in America are already minority white, that makes white males around 25% of Gen Z/Gen Z Plus. Even if all the ethnic whores want piggies, they won't be able to get them.
white population isn't dying out, it's just that latin americans are running into America in mass numbers.

Ethnics on here exaggerate way too much. How tf is your population growing if you're all incels?
tbf, many of them arrange marriage maxxx

Nobody gives a shit how the graph could be visually interpreted, we all know it's over for men to begin with so the fact the other races are so far behind whites makes it exponentially more over for them.

"Not a death sentence." Get that :bluepill: shit out of here.

Anyway according to these stats apparently I should LARP as a sand. :feelsaww:

How are they slurs?
We literally had many posts where IT accused us of being racist for using terms like rice, noodle, sand, etc.
And the whole point was that we made these names up to be funny and ironic, they weren't slurs at all.

It's not my fault no one made any funny names about blacks (except Colvin).

Actually, I'll use that JFL
:feelsseriously: They are slurs because they are degrading terms. It is not meant positively. Also, there are plenty of names for blacks. KFC, watermelons, etc.
The slurs he used were cute at best.
:feelssus: I bet you use slurs for all races except blacks either.
JFL, I changed it to make him feel better.

@RREEEEEEEEE Is that better?
Where?

Cope. You’re a sewage nigger. You were born in sewage and have lived in sewage. That’s the life of a currycel. It’s the same for me as a pigskincel. I am a Snow Nigger. Blacks aren’t excluded, they are Safari Niggers

Cope. You’re a sewage nigger. You were born in sewage and have lived in sewage. That’s the life of a currycel. It’s the same for me as a pigskincel. I am a Snow Nigger. Blacks aren’t excluded, they are Safari Niggers
But why sewage? Aren't sewages underground? It makes no sense.

Yes, we are. Latins are running into America, but the Non-Hispanic White population is shrinking in absolute numbers, since about 2016, on the 1 year estimate, and 2016, on the 5 year estimate. Either way, we're not just becoming a minority in percentages, we're really dying off.
Didnt know that.
That’s the fault of white people (non mayocels) and no one else.
Nobody gives a shit how the graph could be visually interpreted, we all know it's over for men to begin with so the fact the other races are so far behind whites makes it exponentially more over for them.

"Not a death sentence." Get that :bluepill: shit out of here.

Anyway according to these stats apparently I should LARP as a sand. :feelsaww:
Can you even look at the bar graph? It’s not exponentially more over.

:feelsseriously: They are slurs because they are degrading terms. It is not meant positively. Also, there are plenty of names for blacks. KFC, watermelons, etc.

:feelssus: I bet you use slurs for all races except blacks either.

Where?
I still disagree they are slurs. Also, I changed it to colvin jfl

Race is cope. Fakecel if they think race is the only thing holding them down. Being ethnic is the least of my problems with women.

This study doesn't take into account how many matches each race gets per right swipe.

Also, many studies such as that which shows racial exclusion among internet daters show that being Asian, Arab or Indian have it SIGNIFICANTLY worse than white, blacks and latinos.
Which studies? I was quoting this one because I saw it on the main page that incel wiki tweeted.

Peepee poopoo pill destroyed me

:feelsrope:

View: https://imgur.com/A50EPtl

This study is weird because it is looking at women with a racial preference. On top of that, I can’t see the methodology to see whether this is what women say they like vs what they actually choose. There’s a big difference. Based on how this data, on preferences, exclusions, etc it seems they asked the women. Not sure though, do you have a link to the methodology? It’s telling me to login.

Looking at the other studies, the tinder one comparing the one sample rice model va white normie as they say. But when you look at the white normie they used, he has hunter eyes and is a chad. Also, it’s only a sample size of 1 from each group.

Didnt know that.
That’s the fault of white people (non mayocels) and no one else.

Can you even look at the bar graph? It’s not exponentially more over.

I still disagree they are slurs. Also, I changed it to colvin jfl
Doesn't matter whether you agree or not, they are slurs. Just like how "nigger" is a slur. A native Latin speaker would also say he disagrees with that being a slur, because in his language it only means "black." And watermelon would have been better. But Colvin is fine too.

white population isn't dying out, it's just that latin americans are running into America in mass numbers.

America should have a non cucked policy and only allow the native looking or white looking Latinos in
No more Spanish Coping Niggers