Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The daycare I grew up in

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

This is the only image I could find of it.

I started going there in 2009 and left in 2015, and spent much childhood development here.

It has changed a bit but some is the same, or at least the setup is the same, but of course it would have changed in 10 years

my daycare mogs yours and my one was in a shithole slav country how is it possible

I remember vile roastie bitches and faggots runned the place

my daycare mogs yours and my one was in a shithole slav country how is it possible
this is a newer picture jfl, it looked worse back in the day

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

of course you are

... wait I replied in wrong thread JFL :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I spent my childhood and teenhood in daycares called: school.

daycare is where single mums dump their kids during the summer holidays
School is where bluepilled cucked parents like mine send their kids to achieve an education to be a responsible and productive wagefag for society to pay taxes to all the jews, nonces and hypocrites up in the government.

School is where bluepilled cucked parents like mine send their kids to achieve an education to be a responsible and productive wagefag for society to pay taxes to all the jews, nonces and hypocrites up in the government.
i got banned from college so based for me i guess

It was quite an experience to sneak in my former kindergarten which was abandoned then and now there's a new building. My journey to inceldom started there. I remember how I chased almost everyday the days I spent at kindergarten one foid, when we were outside. She was always faster and when I caught her with her friends, they didn't want to be with me.

Last edited:
i got banned from college so based for me i guess
I got expelled from college in 2016 for fighting this chav faggot.
He tried to impress his 2 yesboys by mouthing off to me, so I booted him in the head as punishment.
Never attending another college again, even though I wanted to a few years ago.

I got expelled from college in 2016 for fighting this chav faggot.
He tried to impress his 2 yesboys by mouthing off to me, so I booted him in the head as punishment.
Never attending another college again, even though I wanted to a few years ago.
I made death threats against cunt teachers

Well one started yelling at me for some bullshit and she was a roastoid cunt anyway
A lot of teachers in school and college were and are cunts.

This one teacher back in 2008-2010, miss Bell was a northern-irish stacie and got offended by everything
when she got offended, she would wide her eyes open and have her mouth open, trying to look shocked.
But she looked more like she was trying to catch flies.
She was a bitch, I threatened to punch her one, but I never did.
When my father found out about that, he got all pissy because "hurr durr! Real men dont hit women!".
He's a bluepilled betabux cuck, born in 1961, literally a baby boomer.

Also, before that school, I attended a boarding school between 2004-2008.
While I was sitting alone in a corner in the lounge, i was drawing.
This faggot staff member, Mr. Appleton would walk over to me, snatch the drawings from me, look at them and rip them up and bin them if he found them violent.
In his head, if he doesn't like it, you can't like it.

Funny thing too, Appleton had a bit of an unhinged demeanour about him.
He was always serious, intense and strict.
He definitely has the potential to be violent if he wants.
One time, I talked trashed about the boarding school and he took somewhere quiet and went in a long rant to me about how offended he was.

Fucking faggot.