Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The day went from cool to retardedly bad.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Highlights of my day:

• Extracting teeth like a boss, things are good
  • One patient had a purulent discharge from alveolus (tooth socket) so damn fetid I had this smell in my nostrils for next three patients
  • Had a chat with my former oneitis (that 33yo vegetarian from my numerous, pathetic stories) it was nice, but I went full retard and told her that I kinda missed her (we haven't seen each other for a month, she said "Oh, that's really sweet" and smiled rather brightly, but I know for sure she found that disgusting)
  • I was later asked to assist older doctor who was in a hurry and had trouble with oroantral communication in a patient (oral cavity and maxiallary sinus are connected after tooth extraction), doctor was ultra pissed and her anger was infectious
  • I asked oneitis to take my spot assisting, because I needed a break real bad
  • On my way out I, more or less, accidentally slammed the door way too hard out of anger.
  • In the corridor I passed my former supervisor, fucking soyboy from I'am allegric to soy series, look at his rather wide waist and couldn't help not laughing at his child-bearing hips
  • Finished my job soon after and went home
I'm getting wasted this weekend, fuck niggers

Reported for going home to fuck niggers!

Had a chat with my former oneitis (that 33yo vegetarian from my numerous, pathetic stories) it was nice, but I went full retard and told her that I kinda missed her (we haven't seen each other for a month, she said "Oh, that's really sweet" and smiled rather brightly, but I know for sure she found that disgusting)

m'lady :feelsYall: