Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day I tried to kiss a girl

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
This happened at school. I was 13 or 14 years old.

There was this girl who seemed to be flirting with me. She joked about the idea of kissing me and I took that as an invitation from her :feelshaha: .

So when class ended and we were leaving school, I walked to her and tried to kiss her. And to my surprise, she turned her face away from me :feelsohgod:.

And worse: we were not alone. Her female friend was there too and she saw me humiliating myself. And she said something like "poor him" :feelsohgod:.

I tried to escape this embarrassing situation by lying that I wasn't seriously trying to kiss her and that in reality I intended to save my first kiss for "someone special" :feelshaha:. I'm not sure if they believed me, but their words were as if they did (they could be lying so they don't embarrass me even more).

That was the first and last time I tried something so explicitly with a woman (if I haven't forgotten some other occasion). I also think this was the only time I was explicitly rejected.

The funny thing is that for a while I genuinely forgot about that day; it's as if my brain tried to eliminate this embarrassing memory. It's even hard to believe how brave I was one day.

Last edited:
[IMG alt="Vitarius"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/42/42891.jpg?1652375092[/IMG]

based low inhib. she was asking for it

Why do you volcels only ask out 1 or 2 girls at most? :feelskek:

I don't know. I've never had this tendency to try to approach women.

This is something I decided to change.

Remember that when you kiss a girl you are sucking on the end of a tube twenty five feet long and the other end is filled with shit.

Warm approaching girls who don't show interest in you is retarded and bluepilled.
Cold approaching is another story.

There was this girl who seemed to be flirting with me. She joked about the idea of kissing me and I took that as an invitation from her :feelshaha: .

So when class ended and we were leaving school, I walked to her and tried to kiss her. And to my surprise, she turned her face away from me :feelsohgod:.

And worse: we were not alone. Her female friend was there too and she saw me humiliating myself. And she said something like "poor him" :feelsohgod:.

I tried to escape this embarrassing situation by lying that I wasn't seriously trying to kiss her and that in reality I intended to save my first kiss for "someone special" :feelshaha:. I'm not sure if they believed me, but their words were as if they did (they could be lying so they don't embarrass me even more).

That was the first and last time I tried something so explicitly with a woman (if I haven't forgotten some other occasion). I also think this was the only time I was explicitly rejected.

The funny thing is that for a while I genuinely forgot about that day; it's as if my brain tried to eliminate this embarrassing memory. It's even hard to believe how brave I was one day.
I kissed a drunk foid without asking in a club while on a resort vacation, I made up some bullshit reason to talk to her then grabbed her head and kissed her and she was shocked and angry after :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You're such a Chad to attempt kiss at 13-14 :feelsmage:

how dare you tease us. give us part 2.
I basically [UWSL]received[/UWSL] a lot of rejections (real life, Tinder and Instagram). This was one of them (and the worst one tbh, because I have to see this girl everyday on class):

Sad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC
How old are you? :feelskek:

I'm a failure of a lolicon for not having instaslled Genshin Impact yet

@Vitarius who is best char

i wish i had your courage

I force kissed a drunk foid in a club (in Minecraft) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
But she was angry after :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

If you hadn't kissed her and told people about her joke about you kissing, you would get: "She was totally giving you signs bro :soy:.Muh IOIs:soy::soy:". Proof that girls giving subtle signs is such bullshit. :feels::feels::feels: They let Chad explicitly know that they want them.

If you hadn't kissed her and told people about her joke about you kissing, you would get: "She was totally giving you signs bro :soy:.Muh IOIs:soy::soy:". Proof that girls giving subtle signs is such bullshit. :feels::feels::feels: They let Chad explicitly know that they want them.
That's right. The only IOI I would trust is her willingly looking for excuses to touch me. Actions speak louder than words.