Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The day I realized I am mentally deranged

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
People think I'm weird all the time irl
I have very different habits compared to other people
It's hard for me to keep up a conversation and impossible for me to make friends

People on this forum think I'm schizo posting when I'm just lifting my thoughts off my shoulders.

I can't even make online friends because I don't know how to interact and I am in physical pain trying to stay NT when communicating with another teammate (which I have for multiple matches)

I don't talk in voice chat in video games because my voice is deep but always ends high no matter what I do. This at least don't sound soy but it sound weird.

When I was normiemaxing I was always excluded from the group.

Oh well, maybe things were supposed to be this way. People told me my face looks like Sid's from Ice age and honestly they're kind of right. I have looksmaxed for years but it all did nothing. Sure I have a nice jaw on par with my mouth.

But who cares. Nothing matters. In centuries were all dust in the ground. Life goes on no matter what. That's the only cope I have right now. This all, this everything doesn't matter

It’s over. I’m not seen as a weirdo though compared to other people but since I’m a punching bag even the weird kids mess with me

You always feel like an outsider. I gave up on trying to fit in, just accepted life the way it is. Some are born winners, some are losers, I want to be a winner but life just isn’t fair