Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The day I blackpilled my roastie therapist

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
"I don't have self esteem anymore because of bullying"

"Tell me OP why are you so insecure?"

"Couse I was told lots of times by females I am ugly af and bullied for that"

Awkward silence, she remained fucking silenced with her head lowered for a lot of time.
I refused to go after that.

Female therapists are unable even to act and fake compassion.
Do not ever go to therapy, it only reinforces the blackpill and you feel like truly mentally ill.
It is a scam, waste of money.

I remember when i blackpilled my mom, she have to agreed with me since my arguments were too strong for her, too bad she returned to the bluepill after some months.

Never, ever get a female therapist. I'm starting therapy soon, and even my mother said to pick a man from her own prior experience.

Why do you guys need a therapist, if you truly believe in the blackpill? And a femoid one at that

Why would you go to a female to try and help you with your sadness when females don't know what sadness feels like?

Remind me of Mr.Robot, one of the most awkward scene

Lol at going to a (female) therapist. Whores are the therapists of the past, don't waste your money on a therapist if you aren't allowed to fuck her.

while i dont believe in the therapycel meme, i do agree with the other incels that you should of went to see a male therapist over a female therapist because WOMEN CAN NOT RELATE TO OUR PROBLEMS.

Void said:
Remind me of Mr.Robot, one of the most awkward scene

I hate this normie shit show. The protagonist is just another normified social acceptable incel derivative. Normies love the hypothetical Hollywood aspie stereotype, while they despise them irl.

Even when therapy helps, it eventually plateaus and becomes pointless.

Hey, my male therapist didn't even really deny the blackpill. I remember mentioning to him how a pretty chick I knew from a prior job wouldn't add me on Facebook, and he was like, "Who cares? You should try to add the ugly chick and see what happens."

Lookz don't mattah, bro.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Hey, my male therapist didn't even really deny the blackpill. I remember mentioning to him how a pretty chick I knew from a prior job wouldn't add me on Facebook, and he was like, "Who cares? You should try to add the ugly chick and see what happens."

Lookz don't mattah, bro.

"The ugly chick has been fucked by dozens of 8/10+ males already, since all she needs to do in our current society is post 4 pictures of herself on Tinder and get hundreds of messages a day. Not only is this type of behavior accepted by society but it is heavily encouraged. Excepting any different type of reaction of an ugly woman is simply being deluded."

I wonder what his response would be.

Nobody blackpilled a therapist more than I did.

I ruined her life and take enormous pride in it.

NutNotBusted said:
"I don't have self esteem anymore because of bullying"

"Tell me OP why are you so insecure?"

"Couse I was told lots of times by females I am ugly af and bullied for that"

Awkward silence, she remained fucking silenced with her head lowered for a lot of time.
I refused to go after that.

Female therapists are unable even to act and fake compassion.
Do not ever go to therapy, it only reinforces the blackpill and you feel like truly mentally ill.
It is a scam, waste of money.
how old was she, how high level? how old r u?

It is truly not possible to counter any blackpill statements. They speak the truth that society doesn't want to hear.

Unbearable2woman said:
I remember when i blackpilled my mom, she have to agreed with me since my arguments were too strong for her, too bad she returned to the bluepill after some months.

You never blackpilled you. She just nodded her head in agreement while half-listening, saying "mhm" "if you say so" once in a while to make you think she cares in order not to upset you.

Grotesque said:
Nobody blackpilled a therapist more than I did.

I ruined her life and take enormous pride in it.

How? tell us more