Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Day I Became Black Pilled (and how it led to me taking the Yellow Pill)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I remember it well.

I was 16 years old and my dad told me I should check on how this girl was doing that I grew up with after he thought he spotted her in the neighborhood.

She met my dad multiple times so he knew her. She was half med half latin like I am. She had a fat face and was chubby and wore glasses. She was kind of ugly too so I never was interested in her.

We went to the same elementary school and middle school then we went to different high schools.

So out of curiosity I made a facebook account just to see how she was doing. She added me right away and as soon as her private profile became available to me all was revealed. Not just about her but about western women in general, everything changed for me that day.

I saw she was dating this fat fucking thug spic. He looked like a member of MS-13. He was so fucking fat that you could barely see his eyes but he was really fucking dangerous looking. He was fucking disgusting with his buzzcut and dirty skin (quality not just the color).

The girl was so happy I added her but after I saw that I didn't respond to her and immediately deleted the facebook account and never logged in again.

I spent the next few years hating all women. I wasn't even interested in any relationship after that so I went through the rest of highschool not caring about being an incel.

It was only recently (in 2015) that I discovered the yellow pill and realized there were women that weren't animals. This was major lifefuel for me and led me to start taking care of myself. Before I barely bathed and brushed my teeth. I was an obese piece of shit. I thought there was nothing to live for and there was nothing good in life. I was really depressed too.

I found out about Japanese women and decided to dedicate my life to getting my very own waifu.

I went from brushing my teeth once a week and showering maybe once or twice a month to showering every weekday and brushing my teeth and using mouthwash 3x times a day after every meal. I went to the dentist and got my teeth fixed and whitened.

I went from 300 pounds to 155 pounds. I enrolled in college after rotting away from the day I turned 18 and started school at 19.

I finally had something to live for.

I now weigh 155 pounds and have been gymcelling since July. I am a college senior about to graduate next Fall.

Without the yellow pill I surely would've roped by now.

That's why it's so important to me. It gave me a reason to live when before I had none.

Your posts are the reason I haven't roped yet, man. If only I had your motivation.

Yellow Pill = Blue Pill + Anime

Yellow Pill = Blue Pill + Anime
more like red pill since he's working out and improving himself. Blue pill + anime would be him not changing anything and thinking he could get pussy just by being nice to Asian girls

You should make another post expanding on the yellow pill and explaining how, if at all, it differs from the blackpill

more like red pill since he's working out and improving himself. Blue pill + anime would be him not changing anything and thinking he could get pussy just by being nice to Asian girls
Blue pill , red pill doesn't metter, it's a bigger cope than telling that 4inch dick and 5'5 height is avarage.

Yellowpill = Yellow fever

When you travel to japan or whatever tell us how it went. I like new information on this stuff.

I remember it well.

I was 16 years old and my dad told me I should check on how this girl was doing that I grew up with after he thought he spotted her in the neighborhood.

She met my dad multiple times so he knew her. She was half med half latin like I am. She had a fat face and was chubby and wore glasses. She was kind of ugly too so I never was interested in her.

We went to the same elementary school and middle school then we went to different high schools.

So out of curiosity I made a facebook account just to see how she was doing. She added me right away and as soon as her private profile became available to me all was revealed. Not just about her but about western women in general, everything changed for me that day.

I saw she was dating this fat fucking thug spic. He looked like a member of MS-13. He was so fucking fat that you could barely see his eyes but he was really fucking dangerous looking. He was fucking disgusting with his buzzcut and dirty skin (quality not just the color).

The girl was so happy I added her but after I saw that I didn't respond to her and immediately deleted the facebook account and never logged in again.

I spent the next few years hating all women. I wasn't even interested in any relationship after that so I went through the rest of highschool not caring about being an incel.

It was only recently (in 2015) that I discovered the yellow pill and realized there were women that weren't animals. This was major lifefuel for me and led me to start taking care of myself. Before I barely bathed and brushed my teeth. I was an obese piece of shit. I thought there was nothing to live for and there was nothing good in life. I was really depressed too.

I found out about Japanese women and decided to dedicate my life to getting my very own waifu.

I went from brushing my teeth once a week and showering maybe once or twice a month to showering every weekday and brushing my teeth and using mouthwash 3x times a day after every meal. I went to the dentist and got my teeth fixed and whitened.

I went from 300 pounds to 155 pounds. I enrolled in college after rotting away from the day I turned 18 and started school at 19.

I now weigh 155 pounds and have been gymcelling since July. I am a college senior about to graduate next Fall.

That's why it's so important to me. It gave me a reason to live when before I had none.
Hey whatever happens bro..at least u tried. Too many lazy fucks on this site who only complain but refuse to take any effort. You will ascend its only a matter of time imo.

So... you were a volcel until you started taking showers, brushing your teeth and stopped being fat... and now you're a volcel because you're not trying to hook up with women around you?

V O L C E L
O
L
C
E
L

Asian girls dig latin guys?

Damn man gj losing the weight. wish i had the motivation you have. im starting to believe you will get that asain.

I wish I could take the yellow pill in the future.
Amen to you Zesto, good luck on future endeavors.

Godspeed Zesto. Good luck. Surely you will mog Chang and his male host club.

Godspeed Zesto. Good luck surely you will mog Chang and his Yakuza tats.
Japanese waifus will be impressed by his anime knowledge.
Ab8

This whole time i thought u were a troll

What was your plan again, become an english teacher in Japan?

I remember it well.

How did you pay for the plastic surgery?

What was your plan again, become an english teacher in Japan?

Step 1) Learn Japanese and J-PopIdolMaxx
Step 2) Ascend during 1-2 week vacation in Tokyo
Step 3) Return after I graduate and get a job for a western corporation or start off as an English teacher. Then find my waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu).

How did you pay for the plastic surgery?

I just grew my hair out and continue to get it like this.

Miura nr1

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7

Step 1) Learn Japanese and J-PopIdolMaxx
Step 2) Ascend during 1-2 week vacation in Tokyo
Step 3) Return after I graduate and get a job for a western corporation or start off as an English teacher. Then find my waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu).

I just grew my hair out and continue to get it like this.

View attachment 48402

View attachment 48403
This is the best I can do as a baldcel, it's over... Pass the rope.

Attachments

• Chanakya-130280.jpg
    Chanakya-130280.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 50