Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The Dark Knight Rises was actually really good?

Celius

Celius

-
So I finally decided to finish Nolan’s Batman trilogy by watching TDKR an almost decade after watching TDK and it was surprisingly extremely comfy? I’ve been postponing it for years purely because of hearing normies constantly complain about how it was inaccurate to the comics or narratively weaker than its predecessors but fuck ‘em. This shit was the epitome of what makes a superb movie and I’m ashamed of myself for not consoooming it sooner but serves me right for listening to normies.

Some of it felt a bit rushed especially with the final 1/3 of it, they could’ve taken it slower and I was quick on speculating Batman knightfall protocoling his way into building a new identity at the end but FUCK if those aren’t just minor flaws. This was a fabulous movie. Really satisfying end to a great trilogy. :feelsokman:

Mogged 2022’s The Batman to dirt btw.

Last edited:
Dark knight trilogy is the best in superhero genre.
Although new Batman series can match or outmatch it.

Dark knight trilogy is the best in superhero genre.
Although new Batman series can match or outmatch it.
Without a doubt. I’d argue that the Arkham franchise is also one of the best gaming series of all.

Without a doubt. I’d argue that the Arkham franchise is also one of the best gaming series of all.
It's one of the few games which you never get bored of..

Dark knight trilogy mogs