Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dark and harsh realization when I realized gaining weight would not make me look like a man.

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
I was 130 - 138 pounds my entire adulthood until the age of 24 at 6ft. Everyone told me I looked like a kid and that I was so skinny. My cousin would constantly tell me "Gain weight, you will look a lot older and your face will fill out" I literally believed it, I just didnt think much about bone structure and was convined my V shaped, baby face was the result of being skinny. Until I went up to 145, another guy I worked with same age as me was 145 and actually looked like a man. Then I looked in the mirror and felt my face, noticed I have no brow bone, I have recessed AND narrow jaw. I have a small nose that looks like a females. I have big wide eyes, I have a tall and round forehead. (Not the slope just round like a bulb) I just look like a fucking baby and it will never change. Until I am 40 and then I will just look like a creep. No being "babyfaced is not good when you are older" its NOT. Eventually the face just wrinkles but still looks just as wimpy as it did before.

So I sit here now at 160 pounds... My face still looks the fucking same and I still get ID'd everywhere. Even for buying a lighter sometimes. No women wants to fuck a man who doesnt even look like a man. Who does not look like he can protect her if ever needed. Who will accuse her of pedophilia for dating someone who looks like a child. Its OVER

Last edited:
Yea if you have babyface you are not even on a scale of 1-10 cause you literally look like a child.

send me a pic so i know you aren't being paranoid

Yea if you have babyface you are not even on a scale of 1-10 cause you literally look like a child.

Basically this, looking like a kid you are not even viewed as a sexual being and have 0 rate. Women are just repulsed by a guy who looks like a child and would rather fuck (If they had to pick) an ugly fat guy who at least looks like a man

send me a pic so i know you aren't being paranoid

I would only send it to a veteran who has been here for more then a few months for all I know could be undercover cuck tears waiting to fry me online

Gymaxxing is the greatest and most delusional cope tbh.

Gymaxxing is the greatest and most delusional cope tbh.
Its better then just being babyface with normie body. At least having a good body would being me up 1 point. But because face matters most its certainly very limited. But its better then nothing, even though if I do get ripped ill just look like this guy. Actually my baby face is worse then this guys, its even more babyish. This guy at least has a small brow bone and decent jaw line (althought still small jaw)

Attachments

• babyface.jpg
    babyface.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 161
Its better then just being babyface with normie body. At least having a good body would being me up 1 point. But because face matters most its certainly very limited. But its better then nothing, even though if I do get ripped ill just look like this guy.
View attachment 28666
Cope.

My condolences brother.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

I'd be willing to bet you're not skinnier than me. Can you get your hand round your ankle? I'm 5'10" and 10 stone. I'm underweight for a girl my height.

When people tell you to gain weight and "fill out your face", you know it's over. If you don't look better at a lower body fat, it's so over.

Heroinmax, your face will become so defined that your bones will have no choice but to show.

I'd be willing to bet you're not skinnier than me. Can you get your hand round your ankle? I'm 5'10" and 10 stone. I'm underweight for a girl my height.

No not anymore I am 160, but used to be 130 at 6ft

Take testosterone and hgh

OP, I’d like a pic if you don’t mind. You should strongly consider HGH abuse, it’ll make your jaw wider, your chin broader, even work on your brow.

OP, I’d like a pic if you don’t mind. You should strongly consider HGH abuse, it’ll make your jaw wider, your chin broader, even work on your brow.

I considered that, HGH is the only cure for this. There is just one problem, its expensive as fuck, like 400$ per week. I could get it cheaply or even for free if I had a prescription but they only give it for HIV. Unless I have GH deficiency

I considered that, HGH is the only cure for this. There is just one problem, its expensive as fuck, like 400$ per week. I could get it cheaply or even for free if I had a prescription but they only give it for HIV. Unless I have GH deficiency

:(