Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The curse happened to me again

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Today i met a girl, short story : After a good afternoon together, talking, laughing and alll, i tought i may had a chance, what a fool, she answered my message on instagram by " i have a BF "

I can approach foids, but i can't date them, because there is always a BF.

What a clown world.

You were with her in RL?

You were with her in RL?
Yeah, i was with her but it wasn't a date, it was for a personal project she was involved into.

I was just so smooth that i tought i may ask her out later, i did, she BFriended me, game over like always.

Yeah, i was with her but it wasn't a date, it was for a personal project she was involved into.

I was just so smooth that i tought i may ask her out later, i did, she BFriended me, game over like always.
looksmatch?

Been there.- And yeah somehow the BF wasn't mentioned at all, for that whole day, amiright

looksmatch?
Pretty much honestly, i would give her a 5.50/10 or a full 6/10 at her best if she makeup maxxing.

But i guess i was not even close, the crazy thing is that if i was alain delon at his prime or any chads, she would have cheat her BF ( if she really have one )

Pretty much honestly, i would give her a 5.50/10 or a full 6/10 at her best if she makeup maxxing.

But i guess i was not even close, the crazy thing is that if i was alain delon at his prime or any chads, she would have cheat her BF ( if she really have one )
You might still have a chance.

You might still have a chance.
Meh I don't think so, I prefer to walk ways to not giving myself more reason to hit my head against the wall until I wakeup in the hospital.

They claim that they have a bf, at least. It's very convenient that every girl that I ask out just so happens to have a bf.

don’t believe a foid that saids she has a bf. 9/10 it’s all bullshit.