Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the curry threads are just showing how subhuman they are

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
all those "omg curry finds girl, curries=/=subhumans confirmed xD" threads just SHOW how insecure streetshitters are

CURRIES ARE THE WORST RACE BY FAR

A CURRY CHAD IS ALWAYS MIXED AND WOULD LOOK BETTER IF THEY WERE FULL OTHER RACE

yes but curry chad is still chad

Curries getting laid is a statistical error

TheResentfulOne said:
Curries getting laid is a statistical error

Their population size tells another story.

FeminismsCancer said:
Their population size tells another story.

Arranged marriage. I'm talking about curries in the west.

I'm sure South Indian Chadeeps aka non-mixed Indians exist.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yes but curry chad is still chad

curry chad is mixed curry that would look better if they were pure white anyways

takurak said:
Cope. TSH is a slayer

he would look better if he was white

I used to say "It's over for curries = COPE" but I disavow now. If you are curry living in the West then give up. Go back to India, get an arranged marriage, and shit in the streets.

Blackpill: most goodlooking curries are white maxxed

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDbjorXKoo[/video]

Who the fuck is making that post? Where is the post? I don't see such thing on the front page. Please give me the link. No deluded curry poster never leave this forum without getting brutally bashed by chudur-budur.

chudur-budur said:
Who the fuck is making that post? Where is the post? I don't see such thing on the front page. Please give me the link. No deluded curry poster never leave this forum without getting brutally bashed by chudur-budur.

The legendary chudur budur

existentialhack said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GDbjorXKoo[/video]

What the actual lousy fuck is that?

hehe xd said:
curry chad is mixed curry that would look better if they were pure white anyways

well der i aint denying that. white always trumps all races.

I know to many curries here (as friends) in the west who slay like mad. They have nice haircuts good style etc. Keep coping tbh, i get it some curries like in the usa or india dont look great because they dont give a shit. But here its diffrent.

Allright i have to say they are not slaying but they get gf's mostly curry women.

I have a curry friend who is a really good barber he kills every haircut

Incel_Dikshit said:
I know to many curries here (as friends) in the west who slay like mad. They have nice haircuts good style etc. Keep coping tbh, i get it some curries like in the usa of india dont look great because they dont give a shit. But here its diffrent.

No, It's not "Different" in the Europe. I've yet to see a single curry with a swedish girl here, I've seen some arab/swedish combos - hispanic/swedish and even east asian - sweidish ones. Most of the curries I met never were popular with the women. Stop lying please.

Extraaa said:
No, It's not "Different" in the Europe. I've yet to see a single curry with a swedish girl here, I've seen some arab/swedish combos - hispanic/swedish and even east asian - sweidish ones. Most of the curries I met never were popular with the women. Stop lying please.

Yea thess guys arent popular but i hang out with curries who throw every weekend a party etc. They are popular and have normal looks. You are now talking about those curries who have a degree in computer engineering.

Extraaa said:

Challenge Accepted.