Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cure for blackpill according to normies is ...

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/8d7pvJsZexg?t=166

This dude clearly never followed his own advice. This experience is blackpilling af.

I did it yesterday and what I saw was :

- boomer couple, old people couples, a lot of them in fact, relatively looksmatch, but they are from a generation where it was FAR EASIER so it doesn't count.
- couple in my age range : jacked dude with good looking petite hard body foid.
- couple a bit older, relatively average, dude looks tired, foid annoying, 2 retarded kids
- groups of foids (my age) laughing when they saw
- lonely men (my age) doing their own shit

suifuel shit. BLACKPILLING AF

what women actually find attractive
Chad. Women find Chad attractive. It might not be the stereotypical Chad normies imagine when they think of one, but it's still Chad nonetheless JFL. There you go.

Dnw but the idea that women see things aside from physical stuff as attractive is, always has been and always will be cope.

Women are just incentivized to use their sexuality to cash out on a beta bucks eventually which is the entire reason they ride the Chad carousel when they're young so they can "enjoy their youth" before they inevitably have to cash out on the highest bidding beta buckser