Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the culture shift in my country hit me like a ton of bricks

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
the government elections happened 2 years ago

before that, everything seemed kind of fine.

then,when the new government took over, it all started. every single globohomo idea came to this country:

1.I rarely saw ethnics before. seeing a nigger was rare. now, you can see them everywhere

2. you had an occasional gay parade, but it didn't gather much attention. now, faggot propaganda is everywhere. almost daily you get a news article about LGBT. faggots are painting pedestrian crossing in rainbow colors, rainbow colored benches.. literal 8 year old girls are carrying tranny flag or rainbow flag bags. what the fucking fuck. why?? literally every day I go out I see small kids with faggot rainbow bags. what kind of soyfag parents would allow that.. I can't even..

3 hypergamy has rampaged a lot. every foid is all of a sudden extremely entitled and arrogant. also feminism is very prevelant

4. extreme sexual degeneracy, extremely revealing slutty clothes.

literally everything I used to read about in the jewsa, has arrived here so quickly. it was only something I see on the internet, now it has become an everyday reality. this just seems so surreal.. also the covid shit, the quarantines.. it just seems like some simulation.. like I suddenly woke up in an alternate universe.. you come out of quarantine into a new different world.. and it all happened so fast..

and the thing is, not many people are talking about it irl. everyone just seems content and to them it is natural. I only noticed that mostly older people talk about it, to zoomers it is normal.. they are like some kind of faggot robots..

anyways, that is my rant. the clown world took over suddenly, I didn't think it would happen so fast. all we can do is wait and see how far this shitshow goes..

can anyone relate to me?? or am I literally going insane? :worryfeels:

That's what happen when countries emulate american culture, fucking retards

The jews took over

Which country are you talking about?

Sounds like every single country in the world

lithuania:feelsugh::feelsugh:

it's like a huge tsunami wave that formed in the west and is heading east, destroying every country:reeeeee: just feels so weird that what you saw on the internet and took as some joke/meme is now the norm in everyday life :worryfeels:
It's only going the get worse trust me.

It's only going the get worse trust me.
yeah. I guess the worst part is not that the governments are pushing it, but that the cattle is taking it. how much of a raindead normalfag cattle can you be. they will do everything to be "modern" , "trendy" etc.. god forbid you stand out of the crowd.. literal 8 year old girls carrying rainbow flag and tranny flag bags, see this multiple times every day.. I guess all you can do is just sit back and laugh at this clown world shitshow

coivd made everywhere worse
more foids at home on instagram/tinder tbh
social media is the globhomo breeding cesspool

A few years ago at my workplace worked tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

coivd made everywhere worse
more foids at home on instagram/tinder tbh
social media is the globhomo breeding cesspool
technology is cancer. the more people spend time on it, the worse they get. you cannot go on any social media/news website without seeing some faggot/jewkraine/globalistic/covid leftie propaganda :feelswhat:

A few years ago at my workplace worked tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: how did people treat "it" ?

technology is cancer. the more people spend time on it, the worse they get. you cannot go on any social media/news website without seeing some faggot/jewkraine/globalistic/covid leftie propaganda :feelswhat:

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: how did people treat "it" ?
I don't worked with it. Only in the same building. But as far as I know, people made fun of it, although not very harshly. You can google translyte Aleksandra, only try not to vomit :feelspuke:.

and the thing is, not many people are talking about it irl. everyone just seems content and to them it is natural. I only noticed that mostly older people talk about it, to zoomers it is normal.. they are like some kind of faggot robots..
Since zoomers don't know how it was some years ago, they don't have a frame of reference with which to judge current events.
that's what you get for abandonning divinely revealed religions.

I don't worked with it. Only in the same building. But as far as I know, people made fun of it, although not very harshly. You can google translyte Aleksandra, only try not to vomit :feelspuke:.
honestly, I have seen worse. I went on different dating apps and saw quite a few disgusting trannies :feelsugh: what used to be some weird rarity just years ago, is a normal everyday thing now :worryfeels:

i can almost guarantee they are getting sponsored by kikes, I just cannot believe that people in the government could be such braindead shills :reeeeee::reeeeee:

tbh:reeeeee:
If they weren't supporters of Jews/USA they wouldnt win the election. Thats how it goes.

honestly, I have seen worse. I went on different dating apps and saw quite a few disgusting trannies :feelsugh: what used to be some weird rarity just years ago, is a normal everyday thing now :worryfeels:
Imagine one day you go to work, and your boss is a tranny or any other lgbt freak. It would be nightmarish future...