Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The cuckyest and most soyish meme I've ever seen (what normies actually believe)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Nldwrdwqd1f81

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

May as well include "pay for her next date with another guy" just for the sake of it kek. And of course that fucking "Yes Chad" meme, I hate it.

Dude I legit saw that shit on cuckit, it’s on the front page with 30k+ upvotes. Just lol @ this simp retards.
Same here, went to see the comments and those who disagreed were downvoted or directly called incel kek.

Dude I legit saw that shit on cuckit, it’s on the front page with 30k+ upvotes. Just lol @ this simp retards.
u probably posted it there :feelsseriously:

Brutal. Cuckit is pure nwo crap, their user base are leftards, simps and brainwashed npcs

Remember when the chad memes use to be chad vs virgin and you where supposed to relate to the virgin more because the chad always did giga over the top shit?

Now normal niggers co-opted it so doing or saying the most benign or bluepilled shit "makes them chad" because they put the funny man with the strong jawline in the picture jfl.

she isn't entitled to safety. reminder that nobody is entitled to anything nor owed anything

View attachment 569584

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

May as well include "pay for her next date with another guy" just for the sake of it kek. And of course that fucking "Yes Chad" meme, I hate it.
Lmao, if the date went bad then she probably does not want you following her home. She would probably call her friend to pick her up and call the cops if you tired following her. This was written by someone with the mind of a virgin.

Lmao, if the date went bad then she probably does not want you following her home. She would probably call her friend to pick her up and call the cops if you tired following her. This was written by someone with the mind of a virgin.
Yeah you would look like a stalker or a serial killer and the ride home would be fucking awkward kek. Good observation.

"I am so alpha. After i get rejected, i bring the girl to the station like a good little cuck. "

9c3

This, jfl simps are so delusional in their desire to protect women.

:yes::feelskek:

Simps and their lack of self-respect never ceases to amaze me. Idk how anyone can unironically think this way.

If she wants to dress and act like a slut let the dogs have her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back