Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The CUCKer 2

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★★
The reviews for Joker 2 are in, apparently one foid critic managed to give some big spoilers too and reveals that Arthur in this movie is a fucking simp, I can't believe this shit.
I was ready to give it a chance, but now I'm not spending money on this cuckery that was made by jewllywood to destroy the "incel image" of the firs one.

Fucking garbage.

This isn't shocking

The reviews for Joker 2 are in, apparently one foid critic managed to give some big spoilers too and reveals that Arthur in this movie is a fucking simp, I can't believe this shit.
I was ready to give it a chance, but now I'm not spending money on this cuckery that was made by jewllywood to destroy the "incel image" of the firs one.

Fucking garbage.

View attachment 1247861

View attachment 1247865
Why are you surprised. Every incel movie gets the good ending or the good ending in the sequel. Of course knowing joker He would get a foid eventually since that’s just batman lore. Joker is known to be around harley therefore if there was a sequel people will expect to want harley with joker

they made the first one too based by accident so they had to roll it back up

I didn't like the first one so I don't care. Joker 1 was only successful because it was a cheap knock off of Taxi Driver with muh super heroes.

I'll always prefer Heath Ledger's joker as he's a far more relatable character. No, I don't just hate capitalism and rich men. I hate all of humanity. They're mindless animals and Heart Ledger's Joker understood that.

I'll always prefer Heath Ledger's joker as he's a far more relatable character. No, I don't just hate capitalism and rich men. I hate all of humanity. They're mindless animals and Heart Ledger's Joker understood that.
Based