Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cringe of pajeets just can't be described in words. NEVER BEGAN!

Excellent question. :feelsYall::feelsYall:
I wish the PIEs had done it, world would be a much better place if they slaughtered every last INF-Australoid mutt

Alexander’s army could’ve done it too but unfortunately they turned back (I like to think this was because they found the pajeetas not worthy of raping)

Over for paljeets

Yeah but at least my bhai brothers are low inhib asking for bob vagene, unlike cowards mayocels, "im scared of talking to pretty girls and starting conversation" :feelsjuice: :ahegao:

Edited

Last edited:
Yeah but at least my bhai brothers arent cowards like mayocels
Pajeets are the biggest cowards and bootlickers in all of existence. Most conquered race in the world.

Idk about higher IQ but it is pretty established in studies etc. that muz indians are more hygienic than dindus
Muslim Indians iirc have more Iranian and turk blood, so I would imagine that would increase their iq as well

I wish the PIEs had done it, world would be a much better place if they slaughtered every last INF-Australoid mutt

Alexander’s army could’ve done it too but unfortunately they turned back (I like to think this was because they found the pajeetas not worthy of raping)
The pajeetas were raped in fact. DNA evidence shows this to be very much the case

If indians have like 20% more PIE genes they'd probably looo way better, probably more similar to afghans

Is "Thank you very much" imprinted into their brain or something?

Is "Thank you very much" imprinted into their brain or something?
Curries are innate bootlickers. They've determined that being servile and sycophantic is the only path of ascension.

I can smell this video.

Curries are innate bootlickers. They've determined that being servile and sycophantic is the only path of ascension.
brootal never began

brootal never began
56687.jpg

this is the result of subhumans mass breeding

Who pinned this? @Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer

Why why why why why why why why just why just why just fucking why couldn't the mughals or British genocided this miserable race?
You can put your hope on CCP Ricemen to do the deed. Ricemen are brutalitymaxxed anyways.
Muslim Indians iirc have more Iranian and turk blood, so I would imagine that would increase their iq as well
Nah most Indian muslims are low IQ shudroid converts. The most high IQ Indians are South Indian Dravidian Curries. All Industry, Scientific Research and Economic activity in India is concentrated in South India. Kerala, a South Indian state is also pretty much on par with a developed country per stats.

Meanwhile North Indians legit live with Subsaharan Levels of Living standards.

You can put your hope on CCP Ricemen to do the deed. Ricemen are brutalitymaxxed anyways.

Nah most Indian muslims are low IQ shudroid converts. The most high IQ Indians are South Indian Dravidian Curries. All Industry, Scientific Research and Economic activity in India is concentrated in South India. Kerala, a South Indian state is also pretty much on par with a developed country per stats.

Meanwhile North Indians legit live with Subsaharan Levels of Living standards.
Why is that if south indians are darker than the north?

Also, do you have stats for kerala?

Why is that if south indians are darker than the north?

Also, do you have stats for kerala?
Images 16

Human developement Index map of India.

Cause Dravidians are superior. Most street shitting, muslim hate, israel worship, raping is done by Northern curries. Dravidians were the first to develope Cities(Harappa, Mohenjo-Daro) and those cities had urban planning and sewage systems. The guy with the highest IQ(Srinivasa Ramanujan) was also Dravidian. It was due to the efforts of a South Indian King/Warlord Chattrapathi Shivaji and his Marathas that Muslim power was broken in India(which paved the way for Britbongs unfortunately). South Indians are a lot like Ricemen(higher propensity for discipline and structure) and also non vegeterian meat eaters so it's probably due to that. Funnily enough despite their history with Muslims South Indians don't hate Muslims that much.

View attachment 962714

Human developement Index map of India.

Cause Dravidians are superior. Most street shitting, muslim hate, israel worship, raping is done by Northern curries. Dravidians were the first to develope Cities(Harappa, Mohenjo-Daro) and those cities had urban planning and sewage systems. The guy with the highest IQ(Srinivasa Ramanujan) was also Dravidian. It was due to the efforts of a South Indian King/Warlord Chattrapathi Shivaji and his Marathas that Muslim power was broken in India(which paved the way for Britbongs unfortunately). South Indians are a lot like Ricemen(higher propensity for discipline and structure) and also non vegeterian meat eaters so it's probably due to that. Funnily enough despite their history with Muslims South Indians don't hate Muslims that much.
yessss north indians have lower iqs

Cause Dravidians are superior.
The pajeet craving Israeli pussy in OP is Telegu. He's a 50 yo KHHV truecel. Is he superior?! :lul::lul: Hordes of other dravidian pajeets are at his level.

The pajeet craving Israeli pussy in OP is Telegu. He's a 50 yo KHHV truecel. Is he superior?! :lul::lul: Hordes of other dravidian pajeets are at his level.
His people have managed to build decent infrastructure and economy though

This is mostly just a larp on their part. I think for the most part it’s actually the opposite, a massive chunk of muslim Indians are Dalit converts

There was some mixing of upper caste Muslim Indians with foreigners during the Muslim rule over India, but I’m doubtful there was much of a lasting genetic impact. Even for the Mughal (Timurid) dynasty which started out as fully non-curry, the sons of the last Emperor looked like this
View attachment IMG_1560.webp

I’m aware black and white photos can make people look more poop skinned than they actually are, but if you compared these to colorless photos of iranians, uzbeks, etc. from the same era I’m sure the difference would be more than noticeable

The muslim curries with substantial MENA and Turkic mix are the ones far up in the North of the subcon. An example would be that Aslanpahari guy on tiktok, he’s from an Indic ethnicity I think but he’s from KPK which has a significant Iranic population, which is why he’s so much whiter than most curries and could pass as MENA

This is mostly just a larp on their part. I think for the most part it’s actually the opposite, a massive chunk of muslim Indians are Dalit converts

There was some mixing of upper caste Muslim Indians with foreigners during the Muslim rule over India, but I’m doubtful there was much of a lasting genetic impact. Even for the Mughal (Timurid) dynasty which started out as fully non-curry, the sons of the last Emperor looked like this
View attachment 963221View attachment 963222

I’m aware black and white photos can make people look more poop skinned than they actually are, but if you compared these to colorless photos of iranians, uzbeks, etc. from the same era I’m sure the difference would be more than noticeable

The muslim curries with substantial MENA and Turkic mix are the ones far up in the North of the subcon. An example would be that Aslanpahari guy on tiktok, he’s from an Indic ethnicity I think but he’s from KPK which has a significant Iranic population, which is why he’s so much whiter than most curries and could pass as MENA
Yeah, but the point was that IF there are indians that have arab/iranian dna, they will likely be muslim

Never began for him.

The pajeetas were raped in fact. DNA evidence shows this to be very much the case
Really? You have a reference to this evidence?

I believe Alexander’s army consisted of varied Southern European and Iranic ethnicites. Iranic mix amongst the curry population could come from a number of other sources though, given Scythian raids into curryland, mixing of Northern curries with Pashtuns/Baloch, etc. I’d be interested to see if there’s a lasting genetic impact of Southern Euros in the region he invaded
If indians have like 20% more PIE genes they'd probably looo way better, probably more similar to afghans
I think it’s the Australoid DNA fucking up their looks more than anything. Groups like the Kalash and Nuristanis have similar PIE mix to high caste curries, but there’s hardly any Australoid mix which is why they’re better and whiter looking

Curryland is a severely polluted toxic wasteland of subhuman filth.
Why isn't anyone nuking curryland,I hope the pollution from Delhi kills everyone

I wish the world would be filled with more white people

I wish the world would be filled with more white people
I want only White people to exist. No curries, no chinks, no SEA gooks, no central asians, no nigs, no semites, no other kinds of sand nigs, no spics, and certainly no abos.