Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cringe of pajeets just can't be described in words. NEVER BEGAN!

poopjeets would probably chop off all their limbs to be with a 4/10 foid

poopjeets would probably chop off all their limbs to be with a 4/10 foid
I've never seen this kind of non-humanity. Its as if these vermin scum don't know how to be natural and human.

I've never seen this kind of non-humanity. Its as if these vermin scum don't know how to be natural and human.
Life as mere life. A banal lower existence who cannot think of anything truly high. India, a cultural void, a nothing people, known only for "send bobs"

Life as mere life. A banal lower existence who cannot think of anything truly high. India, a cultural void, a nothing people, known only for "send bobs"
Curryland is a severely polluted toxic wasteland of subhuman filth.

I've always wondered why this type of behaviour is something that seems endemic to subcons

Reminder that these are the same upper caste curryshits that users on fagmax swear are “Med-passing” :feelskek:

What do unattractive people that do this think would happen when they post things like this?
Indians don't have braincells
I've always wondered why this type of behaviour is something that seems endemic to subcons
Low IQ + inceldom. Asians are at least intelligent enough to be self aware but indians are genuinely to braindead to understand how subhuman they are.

Low IQ + low T, we are truly a cursed race.

the value of human life is variable

I don't say this to be mean but I would have self hatred as a pajeet, the most cringy race of them all, pajeets can be chill af though.

pajeets and self awareness are on parallel roads

Just date your own kind brah and stop fantasizing about those miserable, pretentious, stuck-up spoiled idf cunts who would treat you no differently then how they have treated my Palestinian Brothers in Jihad arms.

the currypill destroyed me and im not even curry

I don't say this to be mean but I would have self hatred as a pajeet, the most cringy race of them all, pajeets can be chill af though.
Honestly, even just a 10 point IQ increase would make India into an awesome country. Western level economy with pretty chill social customs.

why are jeets the lowest form of humanity

why are jeets the lowest form of humanity
They are evolutionarily conditioned in the worst and most resource-scarce barren oppressive tropical shithole on earth.

Isn't your sister married to a paki(muzzie curry) jfl, how do you feel about having curry nephews and nieces
1. He's 6'2 and isn't dark skinned
2. Not my problem anyways

They are evolutionarily conditioned in the worst and most resource-scarce barren oppressive tropical shithole on earth.
Elaborate?

Honestly, even just a 10 point IQ increase would make India into an awesome country. Western level economy with pretty chill social customs.
If indian women weren't mostly ugly, I'm pretty sure they'd be getting bleached rn. What's also funny is that they are genociding muslim indians who tend to have higher iq than the hinducels

-

I found even more videos of this truecel pajeet on facebook and twitter! :lul: :lul: :lul:

View: https://twitter.com/NVajjhala/status/1689280377385340928

View attachment 962539

View attachment 962538

View attachment 962540

View attachment 962541

View: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3354412467951954/permalink/3971215529604975/

Seriously, infantile underdeveloped shitskinned pests like this deserve vicious torture and the cruelest of deaths.

Why why why why why why why why just why just why just fucking why couldn't the mughals or British genocided this miserable race?

If indian women weren't mostly ugly, I'm pretty sure they'd be getting bleached rn. What's also funny is that they are genociding muslim indians who tend to have higher iq than the hinducels
Idk about higher IQ but it is pretty established in studies etc. that muz indians are more hygienic than dindus