Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The criminalisation of violence

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I've been thinking to myself lately about how disputes in the past would often be solved with a fist-fight between the two men, followed by a handshake. Even if the two men weren't so sportsman-like about it, the dispute was resolved and rarely did anyone die. Nowadays however, the word 'violence' is like the word 'racism' - a buzzword that normies are conditioned to react negatively to, with the exception being very niche, contrived acts of violence that normies celebrate, e.g. killing a wife beater (cos protect wahmen) or the cinematic violence you see in Soy Marvel.

It got me thinking, virtually all social trends of the past hundred years have been in the wrong direction, so why should this be any different?

I think most people here would agree that the disgust non-cuck men feel toward our modern degenerate society is a natural reaction to something unnatural and artificial. Maybe the same can be said of the unnatural feeling many men get at having to not use violence to resolve matters

The natural desire men have to reproduce with young, virgin women is something that modern society shames, but previous civilisations recognised that if you harness, you will get a much more productive, peaceful society

I think the same is true for violence. Society would be much better off imo if men were not penalised for using violence to resolve disputes, which is something completely natural

Being pro-free market, pro-free speech, pro-men being able to operate freely from government/society overreach, but also believing that all acts of violence should be met with jail time regardless of the circumstances is retarded and hypocritical

TLDR: Not all acts of violence are bad, many are justified, and even the ones that aren't justified usually aren't serious enough to warrant the police kicking down doors and dragging the whole thing through months of time in court and wasted money (making matters worse) like they do nowadays

A very insightful analysis. High IQ as always.

If you don't criminalize violence you normalize it and then that creates chaos because everyone would walk around in constant fear of their lives, that means you don't have a productive work force of wage slaves keeping your country afloat lol

Someone's pride would get hurt and he would kill the other guy with a weapon or with a help of his friends. Weaker men would be more quiet in fear of not being beaten up and thugs would walk around looking for a reason to beat someone up.

Pen is mightier than the sword

i disagree though. violence is unnecessary because with proper logic, you can quell one's reason/incentive for violence/to fight.

the pen truly is mightier than the sword. might doesn't equal right because might will eventually yield to what's right.

Violence is the only way to solve many things

"An armed society is a polite society."

It's cooperation that gets things done.

Niggers are violent. That's why the jews imported them. They are the gun of the jew.