Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The creation of cellphones was a disaster

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Only normoids use phones, it's useless for an incel to have one since he has noone to message him and rarely leaves his house. The internet used to be a male (and practically incel) only space, it took some knowledge and skill to navigate the interface and reach the internet, thus making it a niche thing.

Now that phones are a thing, every foid, chad, and normoid now has easy access to the web and can use it at any time. Ruining it with their low IQ shit and normie interests. Fuck this shit man tbh.

women ruined the internet.

Tbh it destroyed this world

Yeah bro fuck cellphones and their instant information and resources.

"Oh no I'm being attack by a Silverback gorilla! Better call 911!"

Even I, a Genetically modified gorilla, use cellphones.

They are how I communicate with you after all

20200519 133042

internet is like dynamite

it resulted in good things

and in bad

I Live by myself and the only Person that call me is my mom. Smartphone is useless for An incel,

The internet without normie exclusive interests and low IQ exclusive material would be better.

Every thot who use celphones more than just calling(and not chad!) must be forced into prostitution

I wouldn´t say cell phones was a disaster but smartphones is one of the most things I would change about the world if I could, internet on a phone was such a big mistake I also hate the touch pad screens, when I was younger I could write on my phone without looking e.g. "I am on my way" when cycling to a friend´s house you can´t do that anymore and the phones are too delicate, remember Nokia 3310 you could through it as a wall and assemple it again and it was good as new.

They need to be uncreated

I wouldn´t say cell phones was a disaster but smartphones is one of the most things I would change about the world if I could, internet on a phone was such a big mistake I also hate the touch pad screens, when I was younger I could write on my phone without looking e.g. "I am on my way" when cycling to a friend´s house you can´t do that anymore and the phones are too delicate, remember Nokia 3310 you could through it as a wall and assemple it again and it was good as new.
Them Nokia phones had a much better battery life as well they usually lasted a few days

Cellphones are destroying humanity, but they don’t know it.

Them Nokia phones had a much better battery life as well they usually lasted a few days
Not days their battery powers would last a week back in the day, but yeah only a day or two if you played video games on them. Now I have to charge my phone every day.

Back then before smartphones is imo the best balance between technology and life the picture below illustrate my point, nowadays it´s just about who get the most likes and use apps instead of living life.