Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The covid vaccine almost killed me.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I cannot believe I got cucked by the FAGccine. It was two years ago, but it almost fucking killed me. I was the lone victim of its devastating effects. I fainted and was then strapped to a wheelchair and paraded in front of other foids and stacys my age and normies and chads (who probably didn't have any symptoms), I felt so fucking mogged. Just when I thought nothing else would occur, later that night my body temperature rose to 40 degrees, causing one of the most intense fevers I have ever experienced. Consequently, I started suffering from hallucinations and became completely disorientated. I was unable to call for an ambulance while attempting to reach the phone and fell on the ground before fainting once again.
It appears that being genetically defective leads to this type of adverse reaction. ffs, does it always have to happen to me?

You are a retarded faggot for getting the vaccine also hope those onlookers develop myocarditis and die in a few years especially the toilets.

You are a retarded faggot for getting the vaccine also hope those onlookers develop myocarditis and die in a few years especially the toilets.
Yeah, I deeply regret getting the faggcine. They were really scaring people here, and I fell for those foolish conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I deeply regret getting the faggcine. They were really scaring people here, and I fell for those foolish conspiracy theories.
Where you not blackpilled at the time?

I cannot believe I got cucked by the FAGccine. It was two years ago, but it almost fucking killed me. I was the lone victim of its devastating effects. I fainted and was then strapped to a wheelchair and paraded in front of other foids and stacys my age and normies and chads (who probably didn't have any symptoms), I felt so fucking mogged. Just when I thought nothing else would occur, later that night my body temperature rose to 40 degrees, causing one of the most intense fevers I have ever experienced. Consequently, I started suffering from hallucinations and became completely disorientated. I was unable to call for an ambulance while attempting to reach the phone and fell on the ground before fainting once again.
It appears that being genetically defective leads to this type of adverse reaction. ffs, does it always have to happen to me?

View attachment 911815
I'm against the stupid masks, but it sounded humiliating that you were paraded in front of normies. Where did you got paraded around? The vaccine center? If so, should've asked for a muzzle so you can hide from normies and not be humliiated.

I'm against the stupid masks, but it sounded humiliating that you were paraded in front of normies. Where did you got paraded around? The vaccine center? If so, should've asked for a muzzle so you can hide from normies and not be humliiated.
Yes, it was a vaccination centre of sorts, located in a basketball stadium. It was not a hospital, for goodness sake, and we appeared to be like a bunch of test subjects.

I think the vaccine helps. Didn't get it this winter yet, but had already 4 shots.

I felt sick like never before for 2 days straight and it got back to normal. But man was it an experience.

I felt sick like never before for 2 days straight and it got back to normal. But man was it an experience.
Sad to hear that you had to endure it for such a long time, my fellow brocel.

Are you still in the wheelchair ?

Yes, it was a vaccination centre of sorts, located in a basketball stadium. It was not a hospital, for goodness sake, and we appeared to be like a bunch of test subjects.
Jfc that was also the kind of place where I was vaxxed over a year ago. I was forced to take it since the stupid college I was studymaxxing at enforced this "no good goy card, no entry" policy in all their campuses. I really should've just forged one instead.