Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the cost of the surgery

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
We have a lot of facecels who think that a surgery can help them. What is the cost of such surgery ? Is it really expensive that some incels are unable to earn money to pay it even in western countries ?

As to me if I had any possibility to ascend I would do everything that is possible to do. I would spend all my time to work in order to ascend and I'm sure that I would always earn enough money to change my life completely thanks to the surgery. I'm ready to do anything, even spend millions USD to ascend. But I do not see any possibility for me. :blackpill:

I'm a little bit surprised that so many facecels stay blocked just by money in western countries. :forcedsmile:

According the jewoole jaw surgery cost anywhere from $20,000- $40,000 without insurance. There's other cost as well, like for me I need braces to straighten my teeth before the surgery so that's even more money plus a year or 2 of waiting beforehand. Then any extra surgeries on top of that to make your profile less fucked up like genioplasty and you can see how it adds up.

That's just all for one flaw to be fixed.

According the jewoole jaw surgery cost anywhere from $20,000- $40,000 without insurance. There's other cost as well, like for me I need braces to straighten my teeth before the surgery so that's even more money plus a year or 2 of waiting beforehand. Then any extra surgeries on top of that to make your profile less fucked up like genioplasty and you can see how it adds up.

That's just all for one flaw to be fixed.
This is an amount that can be earned quite simply by almost all incels in western countries. Of course I suppose that it must be the principal goal of incel's life and he shouldn't spend his money for other less important things. :forcedsmile:

This is an amount that can be earned quite simply by almost all incels in western countries.
sure it's not impossible to get the money, it just takes a long ass time and is a massive investment.
You could be potentially spending an entire year's worth of salary for one surgery depending on your job.

So I wouldn't say most westerncels can get it "quite simply"

sure it's not impossible to get the money, it just takes a long ass time and is a massive investment.
You could be potentially spending an entire year's worth of salary for one surgery depending on your job.

So I wouldn't say most westerncels can get it "quite simply"
I spent all my life to find a solution how to ascend. I'm ready to spend an entire year's worth of salary to ascend. :forcedsmile:
But no possibility exists for me :blackpill:

If you offer me a possibility to ascend for 1.000.000 USD I shall accept at once, bro :feelsohh: