Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Corona Virus is NOT real, and here’s why.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Tanks in the Streets

Italy Extends ‘Red Zone’ to Entire Country.

If corona is real why haven’t I got it yet :feelsthink:

See you all in mass graves

Conspiracy theories me.

Fuck just when i thought it was a natural thing that would kill this shit world

Tanks in the Streets

Italy Extends ‘Red Zone’ to Entire Country.

It's weird, i don't think that tanks are good anti-personal weaponry. Someone correct me please. Probably just a psychological stunt.

I live in 5G area, use 5G wifi and I'm well.

It’s just a mass hoax for a military takeover. the NWO

They use this ''virus'' as an excuse in order to justify certain behaviours or economical events.

No you won’t get infected. What will happen is your government will set up 5G technology where you live, or around where you live, and you’ll get “infected” that way if they haven’t already.
I will believe this when NEETs start getting the virus without leaving their basement.

I one hundred percent that 5g is bad for you and in my opinion I don't think it should ever be a thing.

Is there any proof how 5g links with coronavirus tho. It's a good theory but is there anything else like evidence from anywhere else that can strengthen the link between 5g and coronavirus

I am pretty sure it's real it's just that people are going crazy over nothing when it doesnt even break the top 1000 causes of death lol.

I live in 5G area, use 5G wifi and I'm well.
Do u know what the 5g technology is being supplied from like the company? And you will probably get sick or get cancer or some other disease down the line in ur life but quicker

Do u know what the 5g technology is being supplied from like the company? And you will probably get sick or get cancer or some other disease down the line in ur life but quicker
Yaaay! But no IDK the name of the company.

based thread my nigga. But unfortunately that means boomers wont die