Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The core reason of all the problems I have in life is Germany losing WW2

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I wouldn't have social anxiety, if Germany won, i would be a sexhaver if Germany won, i wouldn't stick out as an aspie if Germany won.

Fuck, I honestly don't know a single problem in my life that would exist even if Germany won WW2...

The Europe would be a paradise on earth if Germany won WW2.

I wouldn't have social anxiety, if Germany won, i would be a sexhaver if Germany won, i wouldn't stick out as an aspie if Germany won.

Fuck, I honestly don't know a single problem in my life that would exist even if Germany won WW2...

Agree, Id be born a chad due to eugenics if so and extremely skilled doctors to fix my face when i was born.

Agree, Id be born a chad due to eugenics if so and extremely skilled doctors to fix my face when i was born.
And all Europeans would be aspies.

Read Hans Günther's description of Nordic and Faelid race. It's literally description of aspies.
Hitler would gas us for being autistic, But i wouldnt mind, I dont wanna live anyway.

I think everyone's chance of success would be much higher in a society that is healthy, instead of this strange woke society we are in.

I think everyone's chance of success would be much higher in a society that is healthy, instead of this strange woke society we are in.
Eugenics to choose who breeds would also reduce the subhuman pain by a tenfold

Hitler would gas us for being autistic, But i wouldnt mind, I dont wanna live anyway.
Please read Nazi anthripological books before saying it.

Please read Nazi anthripological books before saying it.
Hitler wanted perfect Aryans, Yet he still had some subhumans in charge, They werent gassed because they were intelligent non autist and NT, He NEEDED them, They were also smart and got on his good side.

Hitler wanted perfect Aryans, Yet he still had some subhumans in charge, They werent gassed because they were intelligent non autist and NT, He NEEDED them, They were also smart and got on his good side.
Hans Günther(the author of Nazi racial theory) described Aryan race as "extremely introverted", and even "unable to communicate with people". You should read his description of European races. Very eye-opening.

Eugenics is a meme. It was mainly defended by late 19 century leftists. Germany just aimed at correcting widespread phisical problems through sports and well being

Hans Günther(the author of Nazi racial theory) described Aryan race as "extremely introverted", and even "unable to communicate with people". You should read his description of European races. Very eye-opening.
DM me the article

I don't believe the Third Reich would have lasted forever tbh. Would have collapsed eventually.

Im talking about this book https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rassenkunde_des_deutschen_Volkes

I dont know where you read it in English.
In the book, Günther recognizes the Germans as being composed of five racial subtypes: Nordic, Mediterranean, Alpine, East Baltic, and Dinaric, viewing Nordics as being at the top of the racial hierarchy.[1] He defines each racial subtype according to general physical appearance and their psychological qualities including their "racial soul" - referring to their emotional traits and religious beliefs, and provides detailed information on their hair, eye and skin colors and facial structure.[1] He provides photographs of Germans identified as Nordic in places like Baden, Stuttgart, Salzburg, and Schwaben, and photographs of Germans he identifies as belonging to the Alpine and Mediterranean types, especially in Vorarlberg, Bavaria, and the Black Forest region of Baden.[1]

Aaaand where is the autism in this? Aspies?

In the book, Günther recognizes the Germans as being composed of five racial subtypes: Nordic, Mediterranean, Alpine, East Baltic, and Dinaric, viewing Nordics as being at the top of the racial hierarchy.[1] He defines each racial subtype according to general physical appearance and their psychological qualities including their "racial soul" - referring to their emotional traits and religious beliefs, and provides detailed information on their hair, eye and skin colors and facial structure.[1] He provides photographs of Germans identified as Nordic in places like Baden, Stuttgart, Salzburg, and Schwaben, and photographs of Germans he identifies as belonging to the Alpine and Mediterranean types, especially in Vorarlberg, Bavaria, and the Black Forest region of Baden.[1]

Aaaand where is the autism in this? Aspies?
In psychological description of Nordic race, and expecially Faelid subrace. He says that Nordids are very introverted, and have problems communicating with people.

In psychological description of Nordic race, and expecially Faelid subrace. He says that Nordids are very introverted, and have problems communicating with people.
Not really, I am nordic and alot of people i know and everyone around me is an extrovert, I live in nordic lands, My whole family is extrovert and sexhaver except me because im deformed and they wont take time to understand it so i just rot while being shit on by them.

I don't believe the Third Reich would have lasted forever tbh. Would have collapsed eventually.
True, The other races and especially america would eventually return back in power and smited, Hs biggest mistake was to invade mother russia.

Not really, I am nordic and alot of people i know and everyone around me is an extrovert, I live in nordic lands, My whole family is extrovert and sexhaver except me because im deformed and they wont take time to understand it so i just rot while being shit on by them.
The fact that you live in nordic lands doesn't mean that you're a Nordid lol

The fact that you live in nordic lands doesn't mean that you're a Nordid lol
Born white 100% both parents white, Brother is nordic chad, I am deformed subhuman overbite prey eyes and jewnose only one in family that is deformed but atleast 100% purebred nordic

Born white 100% both parents white, Brother is nordic chad, I am deformed subhuman overbite prey eyes and jewnose only one in family that is deformed but atleast 100% purebred nordic
That means that you're not a Nordid. You said yourself that you have prey eyes, and jewnose that confirsm that you're not Nordid. The fact that your brother is Nordid doesn't mean that youre Nordid.

Probably one of your parents is Nordid and the other one is not. You're brother got genes from one parent, while you got genes from the other one.

Usa and Russia winning just created the basis for the worst dystopic shit ever imagined: ethically left wing and economically right wing leviathan

That means that you're not a Nordid. You said yourself that you have prey eyes, and jewnose that confirsm that you're not Nordid. The fact that your brother is Nordid doesn't mean that youre Nordid.

Probably one of your parents is Nordid and the other one is not. You're brother got genes from one parent, while you got genes from the other one.
Dnr

If you dont match physical description of Nordic race, you're not a Nordid then. It doesn'r matter you your relatives are, and where you live.

Based

Dem Argument can i only agree

Actually in Germany's attempt to conquer the world they lost more of their own people than any country other than Russia,Hitler killed more of his own than he killed in the final solution.
If Germany had won they would not have had enough of their own for it to have even been worth it.In the end they would have quickly been reconquered because there military would have been so depleted.

The Germans lost Stalingrad because they were not even smart enough to dress warm ,the German soldiers in Stalingrad were shooting dogs to use the pelts as cloths and gloves to keep warm.
The Nazi's were not just evil but really stupid!

Actually in Germany's attempt to conquer the world they lost more of their own people than any country other than Russia,Hitler killed more of his own than he killed in the final solution.
If Germany had won they would not have had enough of their own for it to have even been worth it.In the end they would have quickly been reconquered because there military would have been so depleted.

The Germans lost Stalingrad because they were not even smart enough to dress warm ,the German soldiers in Stalingrad were shooting dogs to use the pelts as cloths and gloves to keep warm.
The Nazi's were not just evil but really stupid!
The Germans lost Stalingrad because they had their flanks guarded by weak Hungarian and Italian divisions.

The Germans lost Stalingrad because they had their flanks guarded by weak Hungarian and Italian divisions.
I was saying that is the only reason Germany lost Stalingrad but I was showing how dumb the Germans were.And simply don't forget they in General underestimated the winter in the Caucasus and were not prepared to fight Russia in winter.And Russia was fully ready for the reality of a winter in Russia

I was saying that is the only reason Germany lost Stalingrad but I was showing how dumb the Germans were.And simply don't forget they in General underestimated the winter in the Caucasus and were not prepared to fight Russia in winter.And Russia was fully ready for the reality of a winter in Russia
The Germans were ready for winter in 1942. They weren’t prepared for winter in 1941 when they were outside of Moscow because the high command thought that the Soviet Union would of collapsed in September/October

If germany would have won ww2 we would be by now colonising mars and moving into interstaller space. No low iq 3rd world trash in europe, no j00s that introduce degenracy, feminism and social networks( A j00ish invention), no s3xual degenrate revolution, no femisem, no state of Isr@el that destablizes the middle east, no terror since arabs won't have a reason to riot, no immigration.

In asia, Japan rules asia and its in a better place with no JBW and no j00ish bs that ruins those people.

Communism stops in the EE, and despite popular belief H1tler and the germans didn't consider pure slavs (Ukraines, poles, Belarussians, the south slavs and others as untermench), Eastrean Europe is proporly developed and is an importent part of Europe, Russia joins Europe because there are no Russian (J00S!!) oligarchs and putin born to be a simple officer in the Russian Empire or Republic.

Millions of lives are saved all over the world by the destruction of communism and the j00ish/M@s0nic cabal and their evil banking system.

Inceldom is almost non exsistend, since there is no degenracy and looks play a lesser role in partner selection since man merit becomes more importent, and since women are back into their natural place as caretakers, they are dependent on man.

Because thechonology would rapidly increese I believe there won't be anymore ugly or sick people, or it their quntity will drasticlly decline(All depends on the levels of advancment)

No J00ish man made viruses and ((Cures)) like c0vid, HIV and others that are man made by the j00s. No Vaxx(Poison), No pharma.

No j00ish baking system, meaning no more debt and wage slavery, h1tler abolished intreast rates and closed the j00ish banks.

Last edited:
Same here. My grandparents would have stayed in the home country if we'd won

The Germans were ready for winter in 1942. They weren’t prepared for winter in 1941 when they were outside of Moscow because the high command thought that the Soviet Union would of collapsed in September/October
I had read the Germans believed they were winning until fully surrounded by late 42 early 43.From what I read Germany was not prepared for the winter of 42 either,otherwise they would not have been shooting dogs.Even the Russians ran out of Vodka and were drinking tank anti freeze instead.

Hitler didn't like black people, but I respect him because he wanted to kill the Jews.

Europeans are cuck fresh person. Now, Europe will deport the refugees, but nothing will change because europeans are the mostly woke people on the Earth.