Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The condiments packets I’ve taken

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
My plan is all incels take as many condiment packets from the condiment areas so they end up moving condiments behind counter cause too many are taken this is what I taken I will take more. Normie and chad must then ask for packets
1000CABC F0D8 4D94 9C01 A44EE7646867

I WILL take more packets

My plan is all incels take as many condiment packets from the condiment areas so they end up moving condiments behind counter cause too many are taken this is what I taken I will take more. Normie and chad must then ask for packets View attachment 1046039
bro normies and chads this wouldnt be a problem since no social anxiety.

Bro has been ranting about the packet revolution and only made it out with 6 sauces JFL truecel trait: bad at stealing sauce packets

F4494DBA 17A4 400F B005 8B0F63158CD4

Already took the rest of barbecue from them I stuffed it into my pockets

It’s a extra step for them makes their life worser
its litterally like blowing on a truck to try and make it move, litterally worse for YOU since you have to go through all that trouble for nothing

I can use all the mayonnaise and barbecue packets quickly

its litterally like blowing on a truck to try and make it move, litterally worse for YOU since you have to go through all that trouble for nothing
I can sell packets online I think

Incredibly based

@Orzmund can you do this with me

Based mirin your autism.

can you find ranch nigers love ranch.

I’ve taken even more

billions must eat fries without ketchup

Did you take them I mean

need to leave home to do that

mcdonald sauce stealmaxxing

@brootaltrucel @ItsovERfucks

My plan is all incels take as many condiment packets from the condiment areas so they end up moving condiments behind counter cause too many are taken this is what I taken I will take more. Normie and chad must then ask for packets View attachment 1046039
I WILL take more packets
View attachment 1046045
Already took the rest of barbecue from them I stuffed it into my pockets
I need to do this too, and become a saucemaxxer. It will feel good to deny the normies and Chad and Stacy of their condiment sauces. They will have to ask and plead and beg for sauces from me.

Professor Chaos strikes again

To be fair I haven’t done this at all but…. Three of each? :feelsseriously: