Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The concepts of god, heaven & hell make no sense

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I already know that everyone on this forum is fully aware that religions are a cope and God doesn't exist, but I still wanted to share my thoughts on this subject.
So let's begin.

Why the concept of god makes no sense
The definition of God according to the abrahamic monotheistic religions, is that he's an all-powerful, intelligent, emotional, perfect being who created the entire universe including humans.
If you think more about it, this definition makes absolutely no sense.

Firstly we know that the bible teaches us that God loves the humanity. That God loved us so much to the point sacrificing his "only son" Jesus to the cross, whatever that means. Love is an emotion and that's where the problem comes from: You can't be all-powerful and emotional at the same time, it doesn't make any sense.
We humans and animals have emotions for survival purposes only. Because having emotions allows us to create bonds with other members of our species. And bonds are important for the survival of the species, firstly because you're more vulnerable to predators and enemies when alone. In this context, having allies of your species is a win for the species as a whole. And secondly because there also has to be a bond between a mother and her baby, otherwise the mother would not care about her baby and abandon him, and this would ultimately result in extinction of the species.
As you see, we experience emotions because of clear and objective reasons.

But God? No. If he's all-powerful and immortal then he has nothing to worry about. So why the fuck would he have emotions? He doesn't need them!
Why the fuck would he create anything, if he's all-powerful? Because he could simply create nothing and use his powers to give to himself infinite and eternal pleasure.
In other words, if he truly existed he could endlessly experience the greatest pleasure WITHOUT creating this entire fucking universe and earth and humanity.
The final conclusion we can take, is that creating ANYTHING would be a waste of time for God, if he truly existed. So logically and objectively we can be 100% SURE that the definition of God as in the abrahamic religions is 100% false and illogical. He can't be all-powerful and emotional at the same time, it's a self-contradiction.

And let's not forget the fact that God existing would mean he's allowing ALL of the unfairness and suffering that's occuring in this world.
This quote perfectly explains my final point:

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
- Epicurus

Why the concept of heaven makes no sense
Heaven is usually, according to religions, the eternal place of afterlife that's much more beautiful that the Earth where we are right now.
Now we were able to understand in the first part why God can't love us. But, for the sake of the argument, let's pretend for one second that God want us to experience infinite pleasure in heaven with him.
But why the fuck would he even do that when he could simply use his powers to give us infinite pleasure without having or experiencing anything?
Or better, he could simply use his powers to remove our need to feel pleasure. Or in other words: not create humans at all.
This proves that the existence of humans, the Earth, the universe, everything (including heaven) is unnecessary and it would be a waste of time for god to even bother creating these.

Why the concept of hell makes no sense
Hell is supposed to be the opposite of heaven, basically a place of eternal torment and suffering as a punishment for the non-believers.
Another illogical religious concept jfl. Because the existence of hell poses so many problems:
- Couldn't God just erase humans instead of sending them to hell, and make everyone forget about them?
- Couldn't God just not create evil humans in the first place?
- How is it moral to eternally torture a human being just for not obeying the commandments, when there are clearly situations when it's impossible to obey them perfectly? (example: your parents ordering you to worship another god. In this case no matter what you do you break a commandment, you can either break the first or fifth commandment. Maybe not the best example but you hopefully get what I mean)

- Even is hell is so horrible, wouldn't the humans adapt to it? If the pain is really extreme and unhelpful in every way then our mind would learn to ignore it over time (because in that context it's an undesirable thing in every way) or we'd just go crazy enough to not even be bothered by it anymore.

Conclusion
Do you know what gods have in common with three-sided squares? They both can't exist according to the laws of logic.
The question itself about the existence of God makes no sense.
Same for heaven. Same for hell. There's no reason for these places to even exist jfl.

- Epicurus
I mean, this is pretty much all you need, right there. :feelsjuice:

Maybe not perfect, but a fair critique.

Good points on the subject of hell especially.

I'd also say that the concept of Christian heaven never made much sense to me. It's ridiculous.
sacrificing his "only son" Jesus
also that's funny, considering how the Old Testament consistently condemns human sacrifice. Whooops, christians. You've got a problem there :feelskek:

I mean, this is pretty much all you need, right there. :feelsjuice:
ackfually, there are countless christian responses to the problem of evil.

I mean, they're all shit in my opinion, but still, let's not oversimplify things.

If God is real, why did he make us inkel?

If god real how come i dont have a gf? :feelsUgh:

If god real how come im ugly :feelswhere:

ackfually, there are countless christian responses to the problem of evil.

I mean, they're all shit in my opinion, but still, let's not oversimplify things.
Yeah. There are plenty like the free will argument, but it's possible to destroy all of them, even the best ones, with enough logic & knowledge :feelskek:

Makes no sense because it was created before "sense" was a thing.

Makes no sense because it was created before "sense" was a thing.
Yep. Religion is built on emotion not sense. Humans originally created these fairytales only to cope with their fear of uncertainty :feelskek:

Aquina already solved it, free will.

You are just projecting your own desires and moral compass onto God in most of this post, aside from God making humans his own image.

Either way, this doesn’t disprove the context of God overall, since you are just focusing on Christianity.

You are just projecting your own desires and moral compass onto God in most of this post, aside from God making humans his own image.
I don't understand what you mean by that. I never mentioned any of my desires on this post. I also never mentioned any of my moral beliefs.
Either way, this doesn’t disprove the context of God overall, since you are just focusing on Christianity.
I'll admit that some of my arguments mainly focus on Christianity. But most apply to other religions as well, such as the contradiction between love and omnipotence, the existence of hell, or the unecessity of creation.
Aquina already solved it, free will.
The free will argument can be destroyed in 10 seconds jfl: Why did god even gave us "evil" desires in the first places? Like for example, in the religion of christianity looking at a woman with lust is a sin. But where does the desire to lust after a woman even comes from?

If God can’t experience emotions, then he isn’t really omnipotent tbf. And yeah, heaven and hell were later concepts in the Abrahamic religions. Originally everyone just went to Sheol.

If God can’t experience emotions, then he isn’t really omnipotent tbf. And yeah, heaven and hell were later concepts in the Abrahamic religions. Originally everyone just went to Sheol.
this is a high effort post, by the way. Enjoyed it

I don't understand what you mean by that. I never mentioned any of my desires on this post. I also never mentioned any of my moral beliefs.

I'll admit that some of my arguments mainly focus on Christianity. But most apply to other religions as well, such as the contradiction between love and omnipotence, the existence of hell, or the unecessity of creation.

The free will argument can be destroyed in 10 seconds jfl: Why did god even gave us "evil" desires in the first places? Like for example, in the religion of christianity looking at a woman with lust is a sin. But where does the desire to lust after a woman even comes from?
We can see that you have arguments based on the format: “Why didn’t God choose X over Y”, as you say with pleasure and so on.

There is no contradiction between both, it’s a pure non sequitur bs that you are obsessing over, by projecting (even not in an explicit way) your own desires: “if I could be omnipotent, I wouldn’t want to have emotions”.

It’s satan that rules earth in first place, so it’s not God that gave us these desires in first place, but satan, due to the original sin. Since Christ was rejected, it’s already expected for this rule to continue

Last edited:
Isaiah 55:8–9 says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. . . . As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

How could you apply human emotion and logic also your just criticing heaven and hell on those last paragraphs it does make sense you just don't agree with it

We can see that you have arguments based on the format: “Why didn’t God choose X over Y”, as you say with pleasure and so on.
So? Is there anything wrong with these types of arguments?
There is no contradiction between both, it’s a pure non sequitur bs that you are obsessing over, by projecting (even not in an explicit way) your own desires: “if I could be omnipotent, I wouldn’t want to have emotions”.
You are completely misinterpreting my words here. I never said I don't have the desire to have emotions. I simply said that emotions are useless and have nothing to bring to you when you are omnipotent... Did you even fully read my post?
It’s satan that rules earth in first place, so it’s not God that gave us these desires in first place, but satan, due to the original sin. Since Christ was rejected, it’s already expected for this rule to continue
WOW. So according to your argument, all humans are being punished for a sin they didn't even commit themselves. I'm impressed how fair that is :feelskek:
Copers like you should be banned :feelsdevil:

Isaiah 55:8–9 says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. . . . As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

How could you apply human emotion and logic also your just criticing heaven and hell on those last paragraphs it does make sense you just don't agree with it
How could you give me an argument based on an old book I don't even believe in? :feelsjuice:

with this kind of logic, I can make up any gibberish and justify it using the exactly same wording. That's ridiculous

@trying to ascend @righteouscel How can you even believe in God and be blackpilled at the same time. Like these 2 systems of beliefs are incompatible in my opinion. I never expected to see theists on incels.is, never.
Because according to christianity you're supposed to have respect for women but according to the blackpill they're all just whores and foids.
And according to christianity God has somewhere for you in this world the perfect wife for you if you're destined to be married.
It just shows you're hypocrites :feelskek:

So? Is there anything wrong with these types of arguments?

You are completely misinterpreting my words here. I never said I don't have the desire to have emotions. I simply said that emotions are useless and have nothing to bring to you when you are omnipotent... Did you even fully read my post?

WOW. So according to your argument, all humans are being punished for a sin they didn't even commit themselves. I'm impressed how fair that is :feelskek:
Copers like you should be banned :feelsdevil:
Yes, there is, since your desires aren't logical to begin with and you are using them to, somehow, refute the existence of God, because, supposedly, it's illogical that something was done a certain way just because you would do it differently.

Hume's guillotine, emotions existing and having certain attributes doesn't mean that they ought to be used a certain (survival) way.

Yes, but there is salvation for that sin. You are again applying your own morality and concept of ''fairness'' to it, without recognizing (or, in bad faith, begging the question) your own bias.

2022 greycel with generic arguments, probably thinking he is some kind of englightened for reading some articles on the epicurus paradox and so on, wanting to get others banned...

You seem to have a tendency of universalizing your will and morality, pressuposing they are already correct by defaultt

@trying to ascend @righteouscel How can you even believe in God and be blackpilled at the same time. Like these 2 systems of beliefs are incompatible in my opinion. I never expected to see theists on incels.is, never.
Because according to christianity you're supposed to have respect for women but according to the blackpill they're all just whores and foids.
And according to christianity God has somewhere for you in this world the perfect wife for you if you're destined to be married.
It just shows you're hypocrites :feelskek:
Blackpill just aims to explain sexual attraction, how is this related to God existing or not?

Where does the Bible say that you can't criticize promiscuity?

The world is ruled by satan, haven't you bother to read the other comment?

I already know that everyone on this forum is fully aware that religions are a cope and God doesn't exist, but I still wanted to share my thoughts on this subject.
So let's begin.

Why the concept of god makes no sense
The definition of God according to the abrahamic monotheistic religions, is that he's an all-powerful, intelligent, emotional, perfect being who created the entire universe including humans.
If you think more about it, this definition makes absolutely no sense.

Firstly we know that the bible teaches us that God loves the humanity. That God loved us so much to the point sacrificing his "only son" Jesus to the cross, whatever that means. Love is an emotion and that's where the problem comes from: You can't be all-powerful and emotional at the same time, it doesn't make any sense.
We humans and animals have emotions for survival purposes only. Because having emotions allows us to create bonds with other members of our species. And bonds are important for the survival of the species, firstly because you're more vulnerable to predators and enemies when alone. In this context, having allies of your species is a win for the species as a whole. And secondly because there also has to be a bond between a mother and her baby, otherwise the mother would not care about her baby and abandon him, and this would ultimately result in extinction of the species.
As you see, we experience emotions because of clear and objective reasons.

But God? No. If he's all-powerful and immortal then he has nothing to worry about. So why the fuck would he have emotions? He doesn't need them!
Why the fuck would he create anything, if he's all-powerful? Because he could simply create nothing and use his powers to give to himself infinite and eternal pleasure.
In other words, if he truly existed he could endlessly experience the greatest pleasure WITHOUT creating this entire fucking universe and earth and humanity.
The final conclusion we can take, is that creating ANYTHING would be a waste of time for God, if he truly existed. So logically and objectively we can be 100% SURE that the definition of God as in the abrahamic religions is 100% false and illogical. He can't be all-powerful and emotional at the same time, it's a self-contradiction.

And let's not forget the fact that God existing would mean he's allowing ALL of the unfairness and suffering that's occuring in this world.
This quote perfectly explains my final point:

- Epicurus

Why the concept of heaven makes no sense
Heaven is usually, according to religions, the eternal place of afterlife that's much more beautiful that the Earth where we are right now.
Now we were able to understand in the first part why God can't love us. But, for the sake of the argument, let's pretend for one second that God want us to experience infinite pleasure in heaven with him.
But why the fuck would he even do that when he could simply use his powers to give us infinite pleasure without having or experiencing anything?
Or better, he could simply use his powers to remove our need to feel pleasure. Or in other words: not create humans at all.
This proves that the existence of humans, the Earth, the universe, everything (including heaven) is unnecessary and it would be a waste of time for god to even bother creating these.

Why the concept of hell makes no sense
Hell is supposed to be the opposite of heaven, basically a place of eternal torment and suffering as a punishment for the non-believers.
Another illogical religious concept jfl. Because the existence of hell poses so many problems:
- Couldn't God just erase humans instead of sending them to hell, and make everyone forget about them?
- Couldn't God just not create evil humans in the first place?
- How is it moral to eternally torture a human being just for not obeying the commandments, when there are clearly situations when it's impossible to obey them perfectly? (example: your parents ordering you to worship another god. In this case no matter what you do you break a commandment, you can either break the first or fifth commandment. Maybe not the best example but you hopefully get what I mean)

- Even is hell is so horrible, wouldn't the humans adapt to it? If the pain is really extreme and unhelpful in every way then our mind would learn to ignore it over time (because in that context it's an undesirable thing in every way) or we'd just go crazy enough to not even be bothered by it anymore.

Conclusion
Do you know what gods have in common with three-sided squares? They both can't exist according to the laws of logic.
The question itself about the existence of God makes no sense.
Same for heaven. Same for hell. There's no reason for these places to even exist jfl.
Ok GrAYcel

I mean, they're all shit in my opinion,
If their arguments are all shit, there's no point in acknowledging them. You don't get effort points in argumentation. :feelsjuice:

Noah peoples

22BE9881 47D1 42D8 8DA5 ADC7F931F516

View: https://youtu.be/FiONCIOqFeY

Yes, there is, since your desires aren't logical to begin with and you are using them to, somehow, refute the existence of God, because, supposedly, it's illogical that something was done a certain way just because you would do it differently.
Man, can you stop with your strawmans?
Yes, I said I would have done things differently, but I explained the reasons why using arguments based on logic and objectivity, not desires.
Hume's guillotine, emotions existing and having certain attributes doesn't mean that they ought to be used a certain (survival) way.
Your response still does not explain the purpose of emotions. If they're not here for our survival then why do they even exist?
Yes, but there is salvation for that sin. You are again applying your own morality and concept of ''fairness'' to it, without recognizing (or, in bad faith, begging the question) your own bias.
You're accusing me of applying my own "personal" concept of morality and "fairness" to it as if it's subjective.
Seriously... It can't be morally objective to punish someone for something they aren't even responsible for. It logically makes no sense.
It's not just my "subjective" opinion, it's the objective truth. You can't disagree here unless you lack common sense.
2022 greycel with generic arguments, probably thinking he is some kind of englightened for reading some articles on the epicurus paradox and so on, wanting to get others banned...
Cope because you joined in 2020, that's only a 2-year difference so your account is still young. You didn't even join before the pandemic jfl :feelskek:
For the ban thing it was a joke, relax man, if it was serious I would've used the :reeeeee: emoji.
You're attacking me not my arguments which shows you're either immature or have bad faith.
You seem to have a tendency of universalizing your will and morality, pressuposing they are already correct by defaultt
This type of response clearly means you didn't understood my message (or that you don't want to understand it because it offends your childish religious beliefs). That's another strawman because I explained my POV on usefulness and morality using rational arguments, it's not like I just came here universalizing my beliefs without backing them with valid arguments.
Blackpill just aims to explain sexual attraction, how is this related to God existing or not?

Because in order to be christian you have to believe not all women are trash and that there's some good left and that's incompatible with the blackpill.

Last edited:
You are completely misinterpreting my words here. I never said I don't have the desire to have emotions. I simply said that emotions are useless and have nothing to bring to you when you are omnipotent.
How do you know that? How do you know that emotions are useless to an omnipotent being? How do you know the nature of this being, or omnipotent beings in general? Are you omnipotent?

god is a faggot that needs to be beheaded.

How do you know that? How do you know that emotions are useless to an omnipotent being? How do you know the nature of this being, or omnipotent beings in general? Are you omnipotent?
straw man

just venture out to the woods and see if praying will protect you from the predators. have some faith dont be a pussy.

Logical fallacy here. Even if your religion is against promiscuity, that doesn't prove both beliefs are compatible.
I gave you below one good example of why both beliefs are incompatible.
Because in order to be christian you have to believe not all women are trash and that there's some good left and that's incompatible with the blackpill.
I gave you a bad example up here so I'll give you a better one:
The blackpill teaches you that you must be a tall attractive chad in order to attract a partner, but christianity teaches you that focusing on appearances is supeficial and that you should rather focus on building a strong relationship with God and he'll give you a wife.
But, according to the blackpill a "relationship" with an imaginary friend is useless and won't help you attract a partner :feelskek:
The world is ruled by satan, haven't you bother to read the other comment?
Can you prove Satan exists?

muh god muh jesus

So why the fuck would he have emotion
God doesn't have emotions. "To love is to will the good of another" (Catechism of the Catholic Church). And God wills our good.

There is a lot of bad theology on this post, but I am too lazy to refute everything.

dnrd. cope harder

Nobody cares go suck gods dick

Also if you believe In God why are you fucking here then lol

Isn't this site a bit unholy?
It's not unholy. It just is. Nothing really can be holy or unholy if you're truly blackpilled. All that is is what is. Punch your computer for no reason.

It's not unholy. It just is. Nothing really can be holy or unholy if you're truly blackpilled. All that is is what is. Punch your computer for no reason.
Then you're saying your god really can't be holy?
Isn't that blasphemy?

Then you're saying your god really can't be holy?
Isn't that blasphemy?
I was wrong. I am stupid and mentally unstable. He is indeed Holy. I am just coping