Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The concept of working a corporate job forever is terrifying

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The idea of being a wageslave haunts me; the stress, the crushing notion that I am making some asshole richer off my efforts. What can I do about this?

I used to work at a marketing firm. My manager was constantly stressed and I probably worked 60 hours a week. Most weekends, and I never got to see my friends and family. My life was work and I was miserable. When asked to take time off, I was told I was being selfish and I should "think of the team's goal". This is bullshit language. There is NO TEAM, there is just a fat cat owner making millions while he fucked blonde bimbos on his beach vacations.

At one point, I just stopped giving a shit. Life was great and I didn't care if my manager was upset. She could fire me for all I cared... She did and I took a couple months for myself. I regained my self-worth, sanity, and ambition for life.

I never want to end up working for someone else again, being gaslit into thinking I'm selfish when the owner is living his best life of total hedonism while myself and others are forced to essentially be slaves with extra steps. Is there anything I can realistically do? I thought about starting my own business but then I'd just be part of the problem. The only way I'd want to do that is if I pay my employees higher than my salary as an owner. Are there any positions where the work is more chill? I've heard working for the public sector isn't as shitty.

At least those corporate suits are seeing their stocks tank right now and it'll only get worse. I can't wait to see all these globohomo corporations, most of which are nothing more than cumrags to soak up monopoly money from the Fed, get gutted by the long overdue correction.

“The greatest time in history is now”

At least those corporate suits are seeing their stocks tank right now and it'll only get worse. I can't wait to see all these globohomo corporations, most of which are nothing more than cumrags to soak up monopoly money from the Fed, get gutted by the long overdue correction.
One can only cope