Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Concept of Social Resources

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
The concept of social resources is the best concept to explain why it's nearly impossible to escape loneliness (or inceldom). It also explains why it's nearly impossible to escape your position in the social hierarchy. Your position in the social hierarchy is completely established around age 10-12 in my opinion.

If you are the weird kid when you were an adolescent, you will probably always be the weird kid.
If you didn't have many friends growing up, you will probably never have many friends.
This is can be explained through a concept called "social resources"

pic is very wordy but extremely worth reading. For all of those with low attention spans, I humbly ask you to force yourself to read this.

and NO... I'm not doing a tldr... :feelsdevil:

dehgrbB1D1EUzO1eJf700xnf6G-3SD-NUemGjJbVb3w.jpg

Last edited:
Preselection Theory Explained. :smonk:
@Transcended Trucel

oh... :dafuckfeels:

Preselection Theory Explained. :smonk:
@Transcended Trucel
Yup. It also explains white/jew privilege some libtards talk about to down degree. Whites especially Anglo Protestant with deep roots have more of these social resources with those in high places(finance minister, senators, executives).

While us immigrant Ethnics, most blacks/Hispanics don't have this. Especially us immigrant Ethnics with low IQ parents get fucked due to our shit genes, parents never taking us to other people's parties to train those social skills, and also shitty religious brainwashing (at least in my case, Islam cucked me of Ascension during hs and of NT maxxing).