Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The concept of rape is cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Rape was never really a thing until modern times, nobody saw having sex with a foid as a bad thing, even if she didn't like it, it was even expected for foids to have sex with their husbands once married. Now that soyworld is in full motion, foids are filtering out the ugly men by creating an entire law that prohibits any sexual interaction whatsoever, women have admitted to enjoying 'rape' when the attacker is a chad. When a tribe took over another, women were usually fine with submitting to their new overlords jfl, nobody gave a shit about what women thought at all.

also lets see how many soys will view this thread :soy:

Last edited:
Sorry no reply.

rape is difficult to understand if u arent biologically female

human females feel sex with unattractive males as if it is literal physical torture
so im assuming its the same as like a straight man being sodomized by a faggot

I understand their plight, but I wish they were honest about why

Time to rape 2D females.

IT got banned or did it went private?
if the latter, then hello IT

Bluepillers: 46

So if 6’6 obese man covered in body hair corners you in a toilet cubicle and violently assaults your asshole you’d call that “not really a thing?”

Based post tbh it's only rape when a sub8 does it

So if 6’6 obese man covered in body hair corners you in a toilet cubicle and violently assaults your asshole you’d call that “not really a thing?”
It's bad but it's not that big of a deal, i'd prefer that than being mugged. Also it's really fucked up that rape is rated worse than average thug crime

keep white knighting you simp
a sub 8 man looking at you =/= getting pozzed by a large homo

JFL that's funny when I picture it.
Rape is only bad when
>a sub 8 does it
>it happens to someone you value
>it happens to YOU

The most cucked concept is "marriage rape"

LMAO WUT? You've had sex with your husband 100000000 times and now all of a sudden it's rape because you're not in the mood? Bitch please.

It's bad but it's not that big of a deal, i'd prefer that than being mugged. Also it's really fucked up that rape is rated worse than average thug crime
I'd rather lose my wallet than get pozzed by a real life ugly bastard

keep white knighting you simp
a sub 8 man looking at you =/= getting pozzed by a large homo
White knighting or simping for who? You think I’m going to show a female my posts on an anonymous incel site? This thread was about actual rape, not perceived assault as the result of being looked at by an incel, Jesus Christ you sub 8ers are so goddamn stupid it hurts.

Rape = holes getting fucked by non-chads.

Rape is bad when the female is already claimed by another man, since you're basically ruining the thing that that man has claimed. This has always been the case, since finding and keeping partners would be impossible if other men had no respect for each other's relationships. Rape in the modern sense doesn't make sense. Rape today is simply concept that allows women to demand attractive men while bringing down legal punishment on unattractive men that want relationships with them. The current logic for rape is a reflection of how women hold power over men.

JFL that's funny when I picture it.
Rape is only bad when
>a sub 8 does it
>it happens to someone you value
>it happens to YOU
True, but (almost) everyone is valued by at least someone and everyone is someone (everyone is ‘you’ to themselves) so you can’t really justify rape from a moral perspective no matter how much you hate the type of person who is being raped.

Rape was never really a thing until modern times, nobody saw having sex with a foid as a bad thing, even if she didn't like it, it was even expected for foids to have sex with their husbands once married. Now that soyworld is in full motion, foids are filtering out the ugly men by creating an entire law that prohibits any sexual interaction whatsoever, women have admitted to enjoying 'rape' when the attacker is a chad. When a tribe took over another, women were usually fine with submitting to their new overlords jfl, nobody gave a shit about what women thought at all.

I partially agree with this.

"Marital rape" should not exist. In marriage, foids should provide sex for their husbands. No r/deadbedrooms!

Similarly, foids should not be allowed to cry rape, if they willingly went to a random man's house.

However I think that rape can happen when random guy attacks a foid in public place and violently rapes them. That's the only case where rape can happen.,

Feminist cunts have completely warped the definition of rape and now even normal sex is rape because "muh affirmative consent".

rape is high T an natural for a man to do

Rape is the nest way to get sex

100% agree, based and burj khalifa iq. there's nothing wrong with rape