Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Concept of Judgment / Opinion / Approval , DONT CARE ABOUT A SOCIETY THAT IS REPUGTANT

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
What is Important is to Maximize your Happiness and Minimize your suffering at all Costs , it should be your Only Concern and Purpose.

Living based on the concept of tying your self worth to others ( opinions / approval or their judgment ) about you and appraising them like some market , only makes you the merchandise ( how your supposed to look to others ) aswell . Everyone is selling theirself on this market ( looks , how much stuff you have , sub counts , drugs , pics , superficiality in general / status ... ) , but the currency is Judgment . they judge you better or judge you worse , but you cant buy happiness with it , therefore the opinions of others about you dont matter bc their judgment dosnt buy you happiness.

its a toxic concept that your all familiar with ( status quo ) to be a living clown for others ( how others perseive you ) even if you dont have controll over those.

The things you want to do, the things you say. Do you do them so that others will see you as something of status? Well, that is living for them and that makes you a slave to the standards of a repugnant , gynocentric and backwards society .

So only live for yourself and not for óthers , sadly many people exspecially cucks / married man do ( trying to impress , living up to womans standarts )

i just found this huge black / solipsism pill and i still need to internalize it completely .

You only say this because it is the inclination of people to cuck for attention/ validation.
If people don't have what they want in termso f life experience hten they must qualify for those who do so they can at least feel they are a part of their existence.

You only say this because it is the inclination of people to cuck for attention/ validation.
If people don't have what they want in termso f life experience hten they must qualify for those who do so they can at least feel they are a part of their existence.

thats the problem with people and cucks we try to impress some random dna strings that dosnt give a shit about yours anyways , living for others is slavery . When you die, nothing you did , or how you are perceived for what you did affects you, so caring about it is a poor investment.

People who dont conform to society are not happy

JFL if you give a fuck what literal NPCs think. Of course, I understand if you have to pretend because of job or school for instance, but you should never care truly.

thats the problem with people and cucks we try to impress some random dna strings that dosnt give a shit about yours anyways , living for others is slavery . When you die, nothing you did , or how you are perceived for what you did affects you, so caring about it is a poor investment.
When you frame it that way. But people live/ long for being impressive to others.

JFL if you give a fuck what literal NPCs think. Of course, I understand if you have to pretend because of job or school for instance, but you should never care truly.

I agree.

Caring takes way too much energy.

No it is not. I want to live im my current state of agony and despaire
Happiness is for pigs.
I hate hapiness and i glorify agony despaire lonliness and death.

What is Important is to Maximize your Happiness and Minimize your suffering at all Costs , it should be your Only Concern and Purpose.

Living based on the concept of tying your self worth to others ( opinions / approval or their judgment ) about you and appraising them like some market , only makes you the merchandise ( how your supposed to look to others ) aswell . Everyone is selling theirself on this market ( looks , how much stuff you have , sub counts , drugs , pics , superficiality in general / status ... ) , but the currency is Judgment . they judge you better or judge you worse , but you cant buy happiness with it , therefore the opinions of others about you dont matter bc their judgment dosnt buy you happiness.

its a toxic concept that your all familiar with ( status quo ) to be a living clown for others ( how others perseive you ) even if you dont have controll over those.

The things you want to do, the things you say. Do you do them so that others will see you as something of status? Well, that is living for them and that makes you a slave to the standards of a repugnant , gynocentric and backwards society .

So only live for yourself and not for óthers , sadly many people exspecially cucks / married man do ( trying to impress , living up to womans standarts )

i just found this huge black / solipsism pill and i still need to internalize it completely .
Yes, that's why we shouldn't be ashamed of our hERoes. We support a status quo which does not support us but our pain and unhappines.

No it is not. I want to live im my current state of agony and despaire
Happiness is for pigs.
I hate hapiness and i glorify agony despaire lonliness and death.
Yes, that's why we shouldn't be ashamed of our hERoes. We support a status quo which does not support us but our pain and unhappines.
I agree with both these sentiments. Truly ours is a noble cause while societies is a filthy one.

Child prodigy level IQ

Just go against your biological urges theory.

revive bc i think this is important to know

I do support this line. Since females are solipsistic, so should we as men.