Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The COMPLETE High Effort .Is Iceberg

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
Isla Vista Shooting 2014, Elliot Rodger, Domestic Terrorism, Beta and Alpha, Anti-Feminism, no bitches, Sigma Male movement, Donald Trump is incel, Ted Bundy sex tape, Incelosaurus discovered in Brazil 1997, Running correlated to the Nigger Syndrome, Republican Party of Inceldia, 'Alright' has incel roots, Neaderthal Prophet predicted Master's transition, Just Wake Up (JWU) theory, Obama Worship allowed in the Sewers, '10 Points for Inceldor', South Carolina Theory, Fortunate Son was written by Serge, National Cuckold Day, Yutah, The Domestication of the Human Penis, USA stands for anal rape, Reclusemaxxer is a God, incels.is is majority female, Mexico, Incels built a wall for the Israelis, Sex Dollar Value, Evil Jewish Kabbalah performed an abortion on Fat Link, The Rush of being a massive Faggot (lost elliot rodger book), Hard Shit is a Chad Trait, Obama is the founder of ISIS, Killing Babies by .is moderators, Incel Twitter is run by the Pope, SUV Caravan Challenge | Top Gear | Series 22 | BBC, Injun Incels, The Power of Dog Semen

Now time to format and categorize this wall of text :feelsStudy:

Tbh i've actually been thinking on making a semi-serious incel iceberg for quite some time, but it should be a group effort here.

Just go to the north pole or the arctic

Read every word.
cluelesshmm_002.webp

What has become of my life?

Idk much of these jfl

Tbh i've actually been thinking on making a semi-serious incel iceberg for quite some time, but it should be a group effort here.
i am pretty sure some 2017 users can make amazing incel.is iceberg

I'd rather have an iceberg not just about this site, but about the incel/blackpill community in general. Theories (JBW, sub8, oofy doofy), events (r/incels ban saga), famous incels/users (BO2cel, @azavii), websites (incels.me, PUAhate, r/inceltear), memes (no X for your Y, showers and haircuts) etc.
Even acknowledging some misconceptions about us would be fun (the Alana question).

Last edited:
I'd rather have an iceberg not just about this site, but about the incel/blackpill community in general. Theories (JBW, sub8, oofy doofy), events, famous incels/users (BO2cel, @azavii), websites (incels.me, PUAhate, r/inceltear), etc.
That would be cool indeed

This would honestly be pretty good. If there's one thing the detractors of this site and the pessimistcels are right about, it's that the community now produces much fewer memes, art, and so on than during the r/braincels days. Something like this would be a nice change of pace and maybe inspire some more meme-making at least for the moment.

I'd rather have an iceberg not just about this site, but about the incel/blackpill community in general. Theories (JBW, sub8, oofy doofy), events (r/incels ban saga), famous incels/users (BO2cel, @azavii), websites (incels.me, PUAhate, r/inceltear), memes (no X for your Y, showers and haircuts) etc.
Even acknowledging some misconceptions about us would be fun (the Alana question).
That would be cool indeed