Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The comments on this video are like: "My dad did this", "My dad abused me", "My dad abandoned me". Ok, Who exactly CHOSE to procreate with your dad?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★

At the end of the day, their mothers unintentionally set them up to be abused. They still have no excuse of "Oh, I didn't know". STFU. Stupidity is evil.

whenever we complain about our circumstances, the normies always love to give us the "just touch grass bro" advice and then tell us to stop being victims

meanwhile there are an army of crybabies (THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE WHO WOULD TELL US TO PLAY THE CARDS WE WERE DEALT, MIND YOU) in the comments crying about how their parents "abused" them because they didn't get a teddy bear from mommy and daddy after being sick for a day.

Lol they would not 1% of our pain and anguish. The weakest guys here are mentally stronger than all of them combined.

we really need to build a concentration camp for normies

She isn't entitled to her father's emotional or financial support. If he wants to take a solo holiday to Greece, that's his choice and he has every right to do so. She is responsible for her own health. They really need to work on their personality. This kind of toxicity and entitlement probably pushed him away.

She isn't entitled to her father's emotional or financial support. If he wants to take a solo holiday to Greece, that's his choice and he has every right to do so. She is responsible for her own health. They really need to work on their personality. This kind of toxicity and entitlement probably pushed him away.
:feelskek:
Couldn't have written a better reply.

Whatever you say Mr Onassis

Women aren't entitled to love of any form, be it romantic love from good looking chads they desire or paternal affection from their fathers. Nobody is entitled to love because that's inkwell thinking after all.