Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The comment section of this video is based

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Its basically a really long winded talk about how sexual competition should be seen as motivation and incels are wrong for giving up on self improvement. This is of course coming from a foids mouth where the idea of sexual competition doesn't even exist. Seriously though the comment section is based as fuck & I feel relieved to see men opening their eyes. Theres a lot of mgtow in it also but if you can overlook that its worth a read:

Skrmklipp

Edit: Also, I do everything I can to eat well, exercise and gymcel

I improved as far as I could (facially) and NTmaxxed and still failed in America. In the west it is over for me.

I improved as far as I could (facially) and NTmaxxed and still failed in America. In the west it is over for me.
Another tasty addition from the yellow pill generator

Why is her name Lauren Chen anyway? Is she some sort of hapa? If I had a hafu daughter that ended up like her I would honor kill her but there's no way I would ever allow that to happen.

I got rated 2.7 attractiveness on a photo of me so its over for both of us
down to 3.1 now. I was very white pilled after the first vote came in rating me at 5.2

Why is her name Lauren Chen anyway? Is she some sort of hapa? If I had a hafu daughter that ended up like her I would honor kill her but there's no way I would ever allow that to happen.

so you want your Hapa daughter to marry an asian man. ok....

so you want your Hapa daughter to marry an asian man. ok....

I've said this before. Beta white guy that is rich and well educated and tall or beta chang (preferably Japanese Chadrosuke) that meets that same criteria but has to be tall that is non-negotiable.

How could they judge how smart you are through a picture? The fact that this is even a section is PROOF that lookism exists.
I guess it's just how I'm perceived. It's not like I actually care about that though because I'm pretty sure where I stand intellectually unlike the attractiveness thing. Also, a friend friend's who I just met for the first time assumed I was retarded at the gym today because I acted very aspergerian around him. Pushed him away as soon as he wanted to talk to me because I was uncomfortable

Last edited:
How could they judge how smart you are through a picture? The fact that this is even a section is PROOF that lookism exists.
If you use pics of goodlooking people they always get really high intelligence and trustworthy ratings. The halo effect is brutal

Women are so stupid and emotional they literally can't separate a man's personal qualities from his looks. This is why they will rate ugly men as having worse personalities than good looking men. Men want good looks from women also but at least they have the mental tools to separate looks from personality. Foids don't. Women are basically glorified adult children. Giving them the right to vote was the single most horrible decision in all of modern history, or possibly even human history.

Just lawl at bluepiller retards who still date or get married in 2018.

If you use pics of goodlooking people they always get really high intelligence and trustworthy ratings. The halo effect is brutal
not suprised. I remember learning in sociology class that attractive people are rated at being better at everything.
I guess it's just how I'm perceived. It's not like I actually care about that though because I'm pretty sure where I stand intellectually unlike the attractiveness thing. Also, a friend friend's who I just met for the first time assumed I was retarded at the gym today because I acted very aspergerian around him. Pushed him away as soon as he wanted to talk to me because I was uncomfortable
I don't understand how you could LOOK dumb (especially if its just a picture, I can maybe see looking dumb in person) without having downs syndrome or something.

Its basically a really long winded talk about how sexual competition should be seen as motivation and incels are wrong for giving up on self improvement. This is of course coming from a foids mouth where the idea of sexual competition doesn't even exist. Seriously though the comment section is based as fuck & I feel relieved to see men opening their eyes. Theres a lot of mgtow in it also but if you can overlook that its worth a read:

"Why sexual competition is good."

Chilling words when penned by an attractive young women, aren't they?

I take no issue with such sentiments, I suppose, if for no other reason than that they conform to reality as it actually is. The perpetuation of beauty is a good thing, isn't it, because beauty is health, life and anything that contributes to it is morally indefensible. To promote any act that allows ugliness to flourish is tantamount to nurturing disease and all of the pain that attends it. If we neglect to separate the wheat from the chaff and allowed our species to glut itself with filth, our race would poison itself and be relegated to History's sepulture in very short order. If we don't rip the weeds from the ground they'll strangle all of the pretty blooms that provide the fragrances that obscure the odor of the Earth's perpetually rotting corpse. Hand the world over to the ghouls, the repulsive and unlovable, and the Golden City mankind has built would be reduced to a necropolis.

Though all of that is certainly true, they're very hard truths. Well, at least for the weeds unceremoniously ripped from the ground and cast into the fire, or for the strangle-vines torn ripped from the Tree of Life lest they diminish its majesty and harm its fruit. The bushel of thorns or the parasitic vine are still living things despite the fact that their nettles raise painful welts upon the otherwise immaculate skin of the well-formed, or the offense they give to the eyes of those who dwell in the Garden spending their lives surrounded by its myriad beauties. The hunger of a ghoul, repulsive though its appetite may be, still signifies its desire to participate in life's mysteries. The need for an ugly man to be loved will always be blasphemy in the eyes of Nature but we can no more prevent ourselves from committing this egregious crime than a weed can restrain itself from reaching up from its proper place rotting in the darkness beneath the Earth and groping toward the light forbidden to it.

We are all of us Mike of the Weeds and our proper place is rotting alone in the grave or the burning in the furnace reserved for all refuse. We know this just as intimately as this woman does, perhaps far more so. After all, we've suffered for this grim bit of wisdom, haven't we? We've paid for it dearly and will continue to do so until Gehenna's flames blacken and deaden our nerves and we're capable of feeling no longer. This woman knows what we do: that beauty is adored and ugliness despised because she is beautiful and is thus adored. She's been allowed to look at face of Mother Nature Herself without having had to have shed a single drop of a martyr's blood for the privilege because Mother indulges her pretty face with an affectionate kiss rather than wrathful fangs piercing her jugular, eager to rip the pulse from her throat.

As tiny compensation, she has to offer a knowing wink when it comes to any conversation regarding Beauty and Ugliness. She's the angel who was promised Paradise long before God spoke the cosmos into being that has to utter platitudes about the inscrutable kindness of the Creator lest she be condemned as a sadist who can rejoice in Heaven while there are devils screaming in torment down in Hell.

The Garden is good and its mechanisms obviously just provided, of course, that you rose up from the Earth as one of its beloved roses and not as one of its disgusting vines torn from the Tree and commended to the cosmic trash-heap to be burned up and away.

Would she be so callous and cavalier about the plight of the latter were it not for the fact she was born to the tribe of the former? Could she be?

Fortunately, at least for her sake, she'll never have to know.

I take no issue with such sentiments, I suppose, if for no other reason than that they conform to reality as it actually is. The perpetuation of beauty is a good thing, isn't it, because beauty is health, life and anything that contributes to it is morally indefensible. To promote any act that allows ugliness to flourish is tantamount to nurturing disease and all of the pain that attends it. If we neglect to separate the wheat from the chaff and allowed our species to glut itself with filth, our race would poison itself and be relegated to History's sepulture in very short order. If we don't rip the weeds from the ground they'll strangle all of the pretty blooms that provide the fragrances that obscure the odor of the Earth's perpetually rotting corpse. Hand the world over to the ghouls, the repulsive and unlovable, and the Golden City mankind has built would be reduced to a necropolis.

Though all of that is certainly true, they're very hard truths. Well, at least for the weeds unceremoniously ripped from the ground and cast into the fire, or for the strangle-vines torn ripped from the Tree of Life lest they diminish its majesty and harm its fruit. The bushel of thorns or the parasitic vine are still living things despite the fact that their nettles raise painful welts upon the otherwise immaculate skin of the well-formed, or the offense they give to the eyes of those who dwell in the Garden spending their lives surrounded by its myriad beauties. The hunger of a ghoul, repulsive though its appetite may be, still signifies its desire to participate in life's mysteries. The need for an ugly man to be loved will always be blasphemy in the eyes of Nature but we can no more prevent ourselves from committing this egregious crime than a weed can restrain itself from reaching up from its proper place rotting in the darkness beneath the Earth and groping toward the light forbidden to it.

We are all of us Mike of the Weeds and our proper place is rotting alone in the grave or the burning in the furnace reserved for all refuse. We know this just as intimately as this woman does, perhaps far more so. After all, we've suffered for this grim bit of wisdom, haven't we? We've paid for it dearly and will continue to do so until Gehenna's flames blacken and deaden our nerves and we're capable of feeling no longer. This woman knows what we do: that beauty is adored and ugliness despised because she is beautiful and is thus adored. She's been allowed to look at face of Mother Nature Herself without having had to have shed a single drop of a martyr's blood for the privilege because Mother indulges her pretty face with an affectionate kiss rather than wrathful fangs piercing her jugular, eager to rip the pulse from her throat.

As tiny compensation, she has to offer a knowing wink when it comes to any conversation regarding Beauty and Ugliness. She's the angel who was promised Paradise long before God spoke the cosmos into being that has to utter platitudes about the inscrutable kindness of the Creator lest she be condemned as a sadist who can rejoice in Heaven while there are devils screaming in torment down in Hell.

The Garden is good and its mechanisms obviously just provided, of course, that you rose up from the Earth as one of its beloved roses and not as one of its disgusting vines torn from the Tree and commended to the cosmic trash-heap to be burned up and away.

Would she be so callous and cavalier about the plight of the latter were it not for the fact she was born to the tribe of the former? Could she be?

Beautifully put.

I'm a dedicated Satanist too.

Truth lies in nature and our human feelings cannot defy it. Our stability is higher than ever & nature will commit its last gruesome act on us. This is why female hypergamy is getting worse. nature knows we are trash that needs to be emptied.