Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The college I went to was full of Asian virgins

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Guys from India and other places who were actually proud of their virginity. They kinda hinted thought they will get wives. Some said they would rather die a virgin than date a roastie. These guys didn't party, and I sorta learned from them.

Of course they happen to be asians.

You forgot to add fakecel to your sig

Which college? NYU? @NYincel

a virgin deserves a virgin wife. if a man sluts it up in colege, he deserves a roastie wife.

Virginal curry females, yummy

Men and women of honor and integrity. Peace and blessings be upon them.

Men and women of honor and integrity. Peace and blessings be upon them.
I studied with a muslim chick, she didn't party. Lived at home, We would study till 10PM, I think her dad picked her up. Studied all weekend. Probably could have had her too but she was dark. Very rich chick, her family had oil money.

Is it filled with SJWs? I want to know if I should cross it off my list.
No, it was a separate campus, ONLY engineering. They were fired profs with any liberal ideas. Was very strictly business.

Asian males and low LMS white guys are the most incel, I don't know which I'd rather be.

He fucked up in the past but he's in his mid 40s and a NEET. His age is too much tbh
I think by mid-40s if you are a virgin you earned the right to be here. I don't think the reasons matter anymore. If there is objection though, I (unfortunately) have other watering holes online I can slink back to. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Attachments

• 83501581_47bd20d3-5a7c-49ac-a17d-595a9f8e6a43.jpg
    83501581_47bd20d3-5a7c-49ac-a17d-595a9f8e6a43.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 69
The men are proud of being virgins, while the women get fucked daily by BWC and BBC.