Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The colagenpill is underrated

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
From HTN to incel. This may be one of the reasos why the older foids get increase height requirements in comparison of their younger counterparts. Since men of their age or above would have to rely mainly from height because lack of colagen ruined their face.

Well I actually did a thread explaining older foids are more aware of their SMV. But I think that colagenpill is also valid.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1657113842238.jpg
    FB_IMG_1657113842238.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
It is not underrated and it’s called agepill btw. And it’s only a problem for normies. Chads and Incels don’t care about agepill

From HTN to incel. This may be one of the reasos why the older foids get increase height requirements in comparison of their younger counterparts. Since men of their age or above would have to rely mainly from height because lack of colagen ruined their face.

Well I actually did a thread explaining older foids are more aware of their SMV. But I think that colagenpill is also valid.
Every normie man and chad you know will be sub 5 or below once their age hits 40 and beyond.

Collagen "leaves" skin and goes to nose and ears making them bigger.
Vitamin C and collagen supplementation is highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back