Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cock carousel never ends

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Even post-wall grannies are still getting pumped and dumped by Chad :blackpill::blackpill:

I can't wrap my head around the staring into each other's eyes with that look of love at the bar on our first date, the fireworks when we slowly made out and we both went "woah" because we felt the instant chemistry.

"Instant chemistry":

cfce39021b22e88933cc08446da24c97.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad literally gives whores brain damage so they will never forget him no matter what :feelsclown:

God I hate sex havers everyone of them should be thrown into a erupting volcano

Awalt and Acalt. Jfl if you expect Chad to commit when there are billions of other whores.
God I hate sex havers everyone of them should be thrown into a erupting volcano

Even post-wall grannies are still getting pumped and dumped by Chad :blackpill:
At least he is smart enough not to marry these used up whores in their 30s and 40s. They are doomed to become crazy cat ladies unless they marry some balding soy cuck. I[UWSL]n both cases they will regret not locking down Chad for the rest of their lives. :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

At least he is smart enough not to marry these used up whores in their 30s and 40s. They are doomed to become crazy cat ladies unless they marry some balding soy cuck. I[UWSL]n both cases they will regret not locking down Chad for the rest of their lives. :feelshaha:[/UWSL]
They don't need to be monogamous with Chad if they can just get pumped and dumped by different Chads while a bluepilled betabuxxing simp (who is stupid enough to marry a used up whore) pays for them through alimony. There is no justice in this world.

don't know if i should laugh or cry