Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The closest representation of my persona can be observed in the character Patrick Bateman.

• Thread starter Purveyoroftruth
  • Start date
Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
I feel no empathy anymore. Everything is simply another cold observation and response to those observations. Rage, hate, greed and miscommunication encompass my life. I’m an empty shell of a human being.

I like that movie and the book

I like that movie and the book
It’s a good read. Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors. I could play a role like that well because I would just be acting out certain aspects of my own life.

Oh don’t you worry. I haven’t killed anyone, nor do I intend to unless it’s warranted. Have you been taking the godpill recently?

do you mean religion? fuck that lol
No, were you not the one who preached that all incels were gods at one point in time? Who was that; do you remember?

No, were you not the one who preached that all incels were gods at one point in time? Who was that; do you remember?
oh yeah, that dead meme. ngl that was during a mental breakdown, literally forgot it happened for a sec

My persona must become the perfect being

oh yeah, that dead meme. ngl that was during a mental breakdown, literally forgot it happened for a sec
At least it worked as a good cope for you for awhile.

Giphy 1

Patrick Batman is awesome!

I feel like im getting more crazy each year tbh. I was a good kid but rn i mostly feel hate and anger, anyway i don't feel represented by sociopaths because i'm high inhib and i can't manipulate shit

Over for batmancels
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back