Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The closest most of us have ever come to getting laid

Breastfed or formula fed?

• Breastfed and my mom is a MILF (lucky bastard!)

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Breastfed and my mom is a hambeast (sucks for you)

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Formulafed and my mom is a hambeast (DO NOT WANT!)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Formulafed and my mom is a MILF (SSOOO close, man..)

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
mom-breastfeeding-cradle-hold.jpg

https://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/mom-breastfeeding-cradle-hold.jpg

That's right: that's the closest most here have ever come, and even worse is that they can't even remember it. Although I guess bonus points if your mom is a MILF and even more bonus points if by some miracle you can actually remember it. I feel sorry for formula-cels and even worse for guys here who's mother is a hambeast.

FORMULA-CELS: your mother could detect your "bad personality" even at 2 months old. That's why she wouldn't let you anywhere near her tits. While you were being bottle-fed, your father (and/or likely some Chad lover on the side) was sucking her tits every night.

No I didn't even get to breastfeed :feelsree: I stayed long in the hospital as a fucking infant so that's why

What the fuck are you? Incel police?

JFL at calling a well respected November poster an "IT baiter" when you just got here two weeks ago. You literally made a thread the other day complaining that you never get posted on IT, then proceeded to post several low-quality threads to try to get on there. LMAO at you.

closest ive ever got is being massaged by an aryan stacy thicc milf

closest ive ever got is being massaged by an aryan stacy thicc milf

That's pretty good I guess. Some will call it cucked but I actually have a MILF fetish.

Formula fed and my mom WAS a MILF.

Guess I was lucky :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Am I the only one that finds the appearance of their mother revolting on a dating/looks scale? So unless you're a fucking inbred how is this the "closest you've come to getting laid"?

Am I the only one that finds the appearance of their mother revolting on a dating/looks scale? So unless you're a fucking inbred how is this the "closest you've come to getting laid"?

Well, because you had a tit in your mouth. It's pretty self-explanatory.

You don't get to make accusations like this when you joined June.
I know I'm a Maycel but if Richard Spencer and whogivesafucc were LARPers then the LARPing was here way before the site got media attention.

Well, because you had a tit in your mouth. It's pretty self-explanatory.
That just sounds autistic as fuck. You wouldn't even remember sucking on Momma's titties even if you did suck on them as a baby. How fucking bad is your cope mechanism?

That just sounds autistic as fuck. You wouldn't even remember sucking on Momma's titties even if you did suck on them as a baby. How fucking bad is your cope mechanism?

You might. Read the OP. I still remember shitting on a rug at one point but that's all I remember from those days.

My moms cucked me from birth.

Brutal breastfeedpill.

I don't know but I was probably given some shit out of the department store that you mixed with water. lol

When I saw the title I was going to say when I walked past a foid in the street but I forgot about breast feeding

Describing your own mother as a milf is frued as fuck bro.

I don't know but I was probably given some shit out of the department store that you mixed with water. lol

Your personality wasn't good enough for milk from the tit. I'm sure Chad got some of that milk straight from your mother's tit though.

Your personality wasn't good enough for milk from the tit. I'm sure Chad got some of that milk straight from your mother's tit though.

What is a personality? Are those like GFs and Friends? Unicorns and bigfoots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back