Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The closest I came to lose my virginity

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
Mid-end 2000s. I was 14-16. Those were other times. I was always the class clown and sports nerd, and this gave me access to Chads (Stacies and Beckies laughed my jokes at class, but never spoke a word to me).

I befriended a Chad so much that we went to a new school together. As usual, he quickly got his own harem. This was a kind-hearted Chad. So he tried to give one of his 5s to me, like a literal whore. I mean, alcohol, two girls for two men, empty house, it couldn't get wrong. He told me he did this before, same girl, with another non-Chad friend, and it was successful. So I tried. My confidence was not totally absent at this time, so I managed to make she laugh and all. So the sex time comes. Chad goes with his 8/10 to the bedroom. I'm with Becky at the living room. I managed to get her to my room with an excuse about seeing something cool I had.

At this point, I was convinced it was gonna happen. Then I showed her those cool things I had, and started to touch her hands gently, putting my arm on her shoulder while trying to start a kiss. She abruptly left the bedroom and told me: one thing is one thing, other thing is other thing. You told me it was about seeing those cool objects, and not that you would try to fuck me.

So. We stayed at living room waiting for Chad to fuck his Stacy. Complete silence. After it all ended, I explained how I did to Chad:
- Man , why did she got scared of me? I mean, I took her to the bedroom, did all the gently touch at first you told me the do, but she still seemed offended that I want sex. How did you do?
- I did the exact some thing. Used an excuse to get her to bedroom, and gently touched her before trying to kiss her.

If you have the lucky to befriend a kind-hearted Chad, this may work if you're not a true subhuman like me. It will probably be impossible to find one, tho.

Last edited:
kind hearted chad wut, He probably just wanted to mindfuck you with this situation.

kind hearted chad wut, He probably just wanted to mindfuck you with this situation.
I completely understand your view. I'd argue, though, that the fact he was really young at the time - 13-15 - could've made this Chad truly kind-hearted at the time. Obviously we're not friends anymore for 10+ more years.

It's not like foids, who by the age twelve are all complete psychos

I completely understand your view. I'd argue, though, that the fact he was really young at the time - 13-15 - could've made this Chad truly kind-hearted at the time. Obviously we're not friends anymore for 10+ more years.

It's not like foids, who by the age twelve are all complete psychos
listen buddy, all humans are evil since they start talking

listen buddy, all humans are evil since they start talking
My mom used to tell me that, when I was a child, I told her frequently that children are evil and mean, and it is a myth that children are innocent.

I may believe differently now, but when I was witnessing in person, I thought the exact same way of yours.

I mean. If by talking you mean learning a verbal predetermined system (like English, Spanish etc) , then I totally agree with you. Don't get me wrong, I always had this fantasy of living with 3 mute and deaf stacies in a island , having lots of wild children which won't talk any predetermined language.

I think society is what ruins us all, I don't know.

My mom used to tell me that, when I was a child, I told her frequently that children are evil and mean, and it is a myth that children are innocent.

I may believe differently now, but when I was witnessing in person, I thought the exact same way of yours.

I mean. If by talking you mean learning a verbal predetermined system (like English, Spanish etc) , then I totally agree with you. Don't get me wrong, I always had this fantasy of living with 3 mute and deaf stacies in a island , having lots of wild children which won't talk any predetermined language.

I think society is what ruins us all, I don't know.
Soyciety always existed once humans started gathering in tribes, So humans are the faulty creatures, We are all a young species and our collective thoughts are the equivalent of an infant, Perhaps this species will wise up in the future.

Soyciety always existed once humans started gathering in tribes, So humans are the faulty creatures, We are all a young species and our collective thoughts are the equivalent of an infant, Perhaps this species will wise up in the future.
This was pretty healthy free of politically correct phylosophical discussion. I'll definitely smoke a joint and read and think about this. What's funny? We're both greycels.

But some 10.000+ posts people (mostly youngcels who spam on megathread) insists on bullying greycels on this forum, just like Chad do to them irl.

Fuck

This was pretty healthy free of politically correct phylosophical discussion. I'll definitely smoke a joint and read and think about this. What's funny? We're both greycels.

But some 10.000+ posts people (mostly youngcels who spam on megathread) insists on bullying greycels on this forum, just like Chad do to them irl.

Fuck
i am and old user.

i am and old user.
Lol so go ahead and bully me like it's been since I entered this forum. JK

I know it's more about being an asshole than being old user

Lol so go ahead and bully me like it's been since I entered this forum. JK

I know it's more about being an asshole than being old user
I do not mean to bully you or make fun of you. alsi i want a joint too

Fuck
Joined Yesterday
Posts 71

Joined Yesterday
Posts 71
Blah fuck you , tired of getting bullied by youngcels. You don't even know how much time I've spent lurking before joining. Inflation rate on my country Is 40%, and I'm unemployed. Can't afford to leech like you , your piece of shit

Blah fuck you , tired of getting bullied by youngcels. You don't even know how much time I've spent lurking before joining. Inflation rate on my country Is 40%, and I'm unemployed. Can't afford to leech like you , your piece of shit
venezuelan? oh i live in tacoland