Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The CIA is Actively Trying to Make Me a Pedo

Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker

Incels Against Anti-Semetism
-
I go on instagram and tiktok and my feed is all jbs dancing and shaking their butts in revealing clothes and showing off their juicy thighs. This is NOT normal guys. The CIA is hiring programmers to code algorithms that make me pedofile. I think the governmet pays teen girls to do sexy dance. They are deliberately pushing this content to bait me into get boners from underage foid and become pedo :feelsohgod: Wtf how am I supposed to not get boner when I see booty twerking videos? I am not a gay or asexual. It wasn't always like this too. Two years ago I was more of a mommy fetishist but now my preference is going younger and younger approaching dangerous territory. AND ITS NOT EVEN BY CHOICE THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND IT ALL. I have to power off my phone then pray to god to help me resist the temptation. I almost masterbated to this latina jb foid with big boobs last night but thankfully god helped me not to do it. I don't know how long I can keep this up tbh I keep getting random erections because I am on day 63 of nofap as of today. FUCK THE CIA AND FUCK JOE BIEDEN'S AMERICA TRYING TO CORRUPT MY MIND AND BAIT ME INTO PEDOFELIA I AM A MAN OF GOD I DONT WANT TO PARTAKE IN YOUR DEGENERACY :reeeeee:

First 9/11 now this. CIA are truly evil.

Just admit you like underage girls. It's not the CIA, it's you searching for it. That's how the algorithm works you fucking dummy.

lmao it's not the CIA, there's just that many slutty young jb whores.

Even when I was driving home from waging a while ago there were some legit 8 yr old minisluts twerking as I drove by. They weren't even sexually attractive to me, too young. But theyre groomed hard by the (((media))) and you give them a phone and tiktok it's over. They learn to be sluts before their bodies too.

And btw Im not sexualizing minors glowniggers. They sexualize themselves outside my neighborhood street while im minding my own fucking business.

Yeah instagram literally starts recommending that shit to your feed if you so much as look at it for two seconds

Over feds are controlling us

Its not the CIA, its the government and the NWO

Gas the Feds...