Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Churches should allow premarital sex for men.

MysteriousSlime

MysteriousSlime

Greycel
I don't care about the retarded opinions about church being bad and religion bad. I live in the west, there are geniuenly based teachings about lgbtq, women ordination (in catholicism and a few others) and other topics, it is based there and i rather see my children grow up in a church than in this postmodern atheist society. However, premarital sex for men should be allowed idk why they prohibit this. Catholicism is based for the most part, orthodox looks cool they allow condoms atleast. i'd be anglican but they promit degenerate stuff as well and it's just nah. No i won't cope being an atheist, irreligious maybe but atheist never. I don't want to go to hell for masturbating that's retarded as fuck. I had this catholic guy tell me that yeah men should be allowed to fuck because it's in our genes. When I ascend why can't I do this. Also i'm not a fan of protestanism, i love the tradition of the church since it examplifies the supremacy of western culture and tradition, also I was raised roman catholic, but my parents didn't give a fuck mostly, they weren't atheist or agnostic, they believed in saints and Jesus. I love the tradition and rituals, idk.

Why haven't Christians stopped the growing LGBT menace?

So foids should be allowed to do it too? Having a monogamous virgin wife is a basic human right, allowing foids to have unrestricted sexual activity with any and all men (which is inevitable with encouraging men to have premarital sex) goes against that. Maybe with a small selection of government-controlled whores. :feelsjuice:

1682169804481-png.741611

Whores are going to be fucking by the time she gets with the person she going to marry

Last edited:
I don't care about the retarded opinions about church being bad and religion bad. I live in the west, there are geniuenly based teachings about lgbtq, women ordination (in catholicism and a few others) and other topics, it is based there and i rather see my children grow up in a church than in this postmodern atheist society. However, premarital sex for men should be allowed idk why they prohibit this. Catholicism is based for the most part, orthodox looks cool they allow condoms atleast. i'd be anglican but they promit degenerate stuff as well and it's just nah. No i won't cope being an atheist, irreligious maybe but atheist never. I don't want to go to hell for masturbating that's retarded as fuck. I had this catholic guy tell me that yeah men should be allowed to fuck because it's in our genes. When I ascend why can't I do this. Also i'm not a fan of protestanism, i love the tradition of the church since it examplifies the supremacy of western culture and tradition, also I was raised roman catholic, but my parents didn't give a fuck mostly, they weren't atheist or agnostic, they believed in saints and Jesus. I love the tradition and rituals, idk.
How can men be allowed to have sex if women aren’t? That would necessarily mean some woman is having sex as well (unless you are gay).

How can men be allowed to have sex if women aren’t? That would necessarily mean some woman is having sex as well (unless you are gay).
no both should be allowed to have premarital sex ig, but it should be a sin for women but not for men. premarital sex will happen anyways lmao. In fact, back then in the Catholic church it wasn't a sin for men to have premarital sex.

i hate how some christian chad men have premarital sex and are so fine with their religion despite the fact it isn't allowed unless maybe you're Anglican but you have to support faggot and trannies and blm nigger politics with them. Knowing about the catechism in catholicism i'm like damn, can't even fucking cum inside a woman's mouth. i geniuely do believe in God and it is Jesus Christ, the proof is there but why should he care about me wanting to have sex.

you have no idea about religion

also monogamy is based and needed. The reason we're incel is because of hypergamy. If people were still monogamous, many of us would be married.

no both should be allowed to have premarital sex ig, but it should be a sin for women but not for men. premarital sex will happen anyways lmao. In fact, back then in the Catholic church it wasn't a sin for men to have premarital sex.
Pretty sure Mosaic Law demands stoning every form of sex out of marriage to be dealt with death (unless they marry).

All who have sex outside of marriage should be executed.

Fornication is bad because children need to have two parents living together by contract (marriage). There are birds for example where the chicks need to be raised by both parents and we are similar to those birds. Human children aren't like dogs; puppies only need their mother, so the male dog does not live with the female to raise their children.

NO FUCK YOU NO SEX ONLY GOD 24/7

Let's be cereal no church girl is a virgin, especially in big cities (except maybe the youngest).

to grAY to read that shit

church can go fuck it self
i don't like anyone who doesn't let me fuck when i wanna fuck and i am not going to follow the opinion of some preist kiddie fiddlers