Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The chud meme is so dumb if you think about it.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
It's a lame attempt insult against rightwing retards. It really doesn't mean anything, besides being some reference to some shitty z trashy movie. Worse, they imply that the "Chud" is ugly because he has bad thoughts, as if he some day began to believe in leftism tranny bullshit he would be attractive, that's not the case. He's ugly because his genetics are shit, his ideology doesn't enter the equation.

This one is a fine example of their retardation and Chad worship, the Chad has the right opinions, that's why he's Chad, the "chud" has the bad opinions, that's why he's an unfuckable loser. When the reality is that Chad would be Chad even if he had the same opinions as the ugly man. Looks are what matter the most, your personality doesn't mold your looks, your looks are the ones molding your personality.

Not surprised to see that the chud meme resembles an middle aged asian convenient store clerk. It never began for Asian men.

Whoever came up with that meme is a closet racist.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, btw.

25cfd0c39b471ff02641d3761719f49c800370096fe2f6204c952f2853bc12c2

Attachments

• chud.gif
    chud.gif
    459.1 KB · Views: 275
The last one sums up the larping faggots of consumeproduct quite well kek. Bunch of stormfrontcels larping about being Chads and going full schizo with their obsession with jews, commies and blacks. I wish I had the power to see who's behind the screens, probably the retard that tells me that I have to man up, read my Bible, do nofap and workout (cope) while he calls me "beta" and "incel" is incel tier too.

Not surprised to see that the chud meme resembles an middle aged asian convenient store clerk. It never began for Asian men.

It's based on Patrick Crusius who is really a truecel tbh
bb576337e3e4815e387718c39cbc47e1

It's a lame attempt insult against rightwing retards. It really doesn't mean anything, besides being some reference to some shitty z trashy movie. Worse, they imply that the "Chud" is ugly because he has bad thoughts, as if he some day began to believe in leftism tranny bullshit he would be attractive, that's not the case. He's ugly because his genetics are shit, his ideology doesn't enter the equation.

View attachment 494271

View attachment 494272

This one is a fine example of their retardation and Chad worship, the Chad has the right opinions, that's why he's Chad, the "chud" has the bad opinions, that's why he's an unfuckable loser. When the reality is that Chad would be Chad even if he had the same opinions as the ugly man. Looks are what matter the most, your personality doesn't mold your looks, your looks are the ones molding your personality.
Any form of Chad worship without arguments is lookshaming.
The fact that this is shared by normans just prove the black pill. Every meme has some degree truth behind.

Last edited:
Any form of Chad worship without arguments is lookshaming.
The fact that this is shared by normans just prove the black pill. Every meme has some degree truth behind.
jfl I kek'd hard at you avi :lul:

there is no ideology for your face

a good amount of memes are stupid

I look like that meme unironically

Over 4 us chuds

The funny thing is the guy it’s traced from looksmaxxed to mid tier normie facially in jail.

He’s also 6’0” and 200 lbs according to court documents. Mogs the average leftist soy to dust
1423A706 420F 4E93 98B3 C3C5F37A19F2

I embrace it though, as you can see from my name

It's popular because the only critique leftoids can think of St. Crusius is his appearance, there's no logical reason not to praise a revolutionary who fought against multiculturalism

i used to think chud this that was just leftshits adoption of wojak memes to snark on those ones on right side than them, but now i kinda see the point yeah it's basically incelshaming using looksshaming and below the belt attacks