Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Chiefs won yesterday’s game, obviously Taylor Swift’s bf would win

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Obviously, the JewFL would have the Kansas City Chiefs win - Taylor Swift is Jewish, and her bf plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. The Jews influenced the game to make sure the Kansas City Chiefs won the game, because Taylor Swift must command attention from the goym.

The farther the Kansas City Chiefs go in the playoffs, the farther Taylor Swift’s influence goes.

“ Taylor Swift is Jewish, is what I’m getting at. This is common knowledge in the Jewish community, but for whatever reason it’s not widely known among non-Jews. I suppose that’s because Swift (née Taylor Swiftowitz) is extremely private about her religious upbringing and personal beliefs. I have no idea whether she’s still practicing, and to be honest, I doubt she is. But make no mistake: Taylor Swift is a big old Jew.” - Ned Resnikoff, August 21, 2016, Medium

View: https://medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b

Idk if shes a kikess, but shes an ugly whore for sure, and retarded

I hate that bitch so much.

Born into wealth. Born with looks. All normies go crazy for her.

If it weren't for her wealth and looks, she'd now be a street walker sucking dicks to survive.

Sports is rigged for sure, but Taylor Swift being a Jew? It’s the first time I hear about that and I can’t find any other proof for this claim. Swiftowitz lol.

No way she’s Jewish JFL

Sports is rigged for sure, but Taylor Swift being a Jew? It’s the first time I hear about that and I can’t find any other proof for this claim. Swiftowitz lol.
AI: generate image of Taylor Swift having sex with Netanyahu, while Kanye West stands above them holding a net

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back