Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The chariot pill destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Back in the day having a chariot would give one status. It would show that you had the means to maintain the horses and buy nicely crafted wheels to go along with it. If you didn't have such a contraption it was over for you. Imagine working on the field and burning your shit for warmth and meanwhile you see the Chads driving their chariots while you envy them. The chariot pill has always been around throughout history it has just evolved into the driver license pill.

Legit.
The more horses the better...

It's true. Ever since I got my driver's license foids are always begging for my dick. Oh wait no they're not.

If I had a chariot I'd be rolling around it in alone and the foids would all be chasing poor Chad while he's working the fields.

Chariots were absolutely dog shit in battle.
It's true. Ever since I got my driver's license foids are always begging for my dick. Oh wait no they're not.

This right here. Why would having a drivers licenses make you more attractive to women? Who even came up with this logic? its redpill tier non sense.

Legit.
The more horses the better...
those dots are sus af

This right here. Why would having a drivers licenses make you more attractive to women? Who even came up with this logic? its redpill tier non sense.
bruh. if you are borderline normie and you don't have a car. it's like parallel realities..someone could be a fakecel but if they aren't out their how are you suppose to test it out. yes you just know. but maybe they do know they are fakecel and just have a fucked up financial situation. it's not negative right?

you can at least agree that it's not negative to have a car n sheit.

Having one doesn't make you more attractive, rather not having one makes you less.

Having one doesn't make you more attractive, rather not having one makes you less.

Chad here, yeah I don't drive a vehicle, Im blind. AWWWWWWW TEEEHEEE THATS SOOOOO CUTE

Attachments

• chadk-940x545.png
    chadk-940x545.png
    233 KB · Views: 19
HAving a car is normal nowadays. All foids have cars, I feel inferior don't having one or don't know how to drive but having a car being ugly wouldn't help you to get pussy.

I won't hold my horses for foids

A car is status to say that you're somewhat independent and that increases your value on the social market and that you are able to get to work faster.