Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Chad pump and dump rotation seems stressful and not fun

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
How's one Chad supossed to work and be occupied with rotation?

And sometimes Chads have to rotate with Beckys, that's kind of gross.
If I was a Chad I would not tolerate having sex with Beckys, would be Stacies or Sex Dolls.:chad:

I didn't even have a date, she just ghosted me, wtf.
You don't get it?, an incel would not have even gotten into a situation in which he would be ghosted, the date itself would have been rejected from the start.

You are not an incel, you are a failed normie, if you moved to a different country you'd probably get laid regularly

Let me make a guess, maybe I'm wrong, you're white right?

Let me make another guess, you are 5ft 10In or taller right?

You don't get it?, an incel would not have even gotten into a situation in which he would be ghosted, the date itself would have been rejected from the start.

You are not an incel, you are a failed normie, if you moved to a different country you'd probably get laid regularly

Failed normies should be welcomed as brothers and allies. These distinctions are increasingly meaningless. The same socio-cultural phenomenon that has led to creation of an incel class is also impacting normie males and making their lives worse!

aN incel can just be a betabuxx and pay food for the foid, wtf?
Why having a possibility of having a date means I'm a Chad?

Just chad problems I assume? Being so preoccupied with the next roastie to fuck you barely have any time to work for a living?

How's one Chad supossed to work and be occupied with rotation?

And sometimes Chads have to rotate with Beckys, that's kind of gross.
If I was a Chad I would not tolerate having sex with Beckys, would be Stacies or Sex Dolls.:chad:

Chad is a human being too who just wants love and friends without much trouble. Chads are in an orbit where mocking incels is unthinkable -- the idea of having trouble at getting something so necessary to being a well-functioning person immediately fills Chad with nausea, distaste, and pity. But not contempt.

just spin plates bro

aN incel can just be a betabuxx and pay food for the foid, wtf?
Why having a possibility of having a date means I'm a Chad?
I'll make this simple

There's a huge difference between someone who gets called in for an interview but fails at the interview, and someone who never gets called in because the employer takes one look at their resume and work experience and decides they aren't even worth being given any consideration for an interview

The guy who gets called in for the interview may fail to get hired many times but they can always keep sending out their resume and at some point they will probably be hired, because the fact that they even got called in to be interviewed means that employers see potential in them as an employee

The guy who gets interviews is not on the same tier in the job market as the guy who never gets an interview and is soon to be homeless

I notice you did not answer my questions

Failed normies should be welcomed as brothers and allies.
No they aren't, I don't know you get what failed normie means

For example, @itsOVER who went to SEA and got laid and had multiple children is a failed normie, if the only thing keeping you from getting laid is where you live or your standards being too high (which is the case for a lot of failed normies) then you are not the same as an incel

No I'm not saying you have to be willing to travel to fuck Aboriginals or Pygmy people, but a lot of guys have these ridiculous weird rules like "white women only" or "no black women" or "I don't fuck gooks" (asian women), etc. They aren't incels, they are overly selective egotistical pieces of shit that keep themselves from getting laid

Failed normie means that you are a low tier normie who could very easily "ascend" but you refuse to use any strategy or make any of the sacrifices required to make it happen

Last edited:
the tone gives it. i would not bother about what chad feels or does. he has better lives just because of his looks.