Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The celebrity worship culture of the West is disgusting

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Why is worshipping these rich assholes so popular in the West? (Elon Musk, Jay-Z, whatever)

To them, their "fans" are less than cockroaches. They wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. :feelshaha:

Yet normies worship these narcissistic rich psychopaths from across the planet while bullying the shit out of undesirables in their own communities.

Everything about this world just sickens me. :fuk:

Kanye is now a nigger billionaire selling these to the consoomers.:feelskek:
DSC07048 1024x805

Even when I was a kid I never understood celebrity worship, it felt as if people had such boring lives that they had to excessively focus on someone else’s

People need idols and Gods. Celebrities have taken the role, that the church once played. People must have someone to worship, someone to envy, someone to deify. This is a big truth since the days of Augustus and our fore fathers.

That nigger Elon Musk needs to go back to Africa

They simply filled the space religion used to occupy in people's lives.

Thots and thugs today have the same influence on people's moral compass, outlook on life amd descision making as the prophets of old.

Keep grindin and keep husin :feelsEhh:

Influencers are even more disgusting.

Everything about modERn WestERn cultuRE is disgusting.
They simply filled the space religion used to occupy in people's lives.

Thots and thugs today have the same influence on people's moral compass, outlook on life amd descision making as the prophets of old.

Keep grindin and keep husin :feelsEhh:
A culture which rewards morally bankrupt whores and degenerates with untold fortunes and adoration is ones in the final stages of terminal decay.

Last edited:
Why is worshipping these rich assholes so popular in the West? (Elon Musk, Jay-Z, whatever)

To them, their "fans" are less than cockroaches. They wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. :feelshaha:

Yet normies worship these narcissistic rich psychopaths from across the planet while bullying the shit out of undesirables in their own communities.

Normies have a love-hate relationship with celebrities. Just look at how much they revel in celebrity scandals and bad things happening to said celebrities.

It's less of worship than an obsession of normies with statusmaxxed individuals that happened to be talented in a way that many normies aren't.

They worship all Chad looking celebrities and talk about how "based" they when they do something

Even when I was a kid I never understood celebrity worship, it felt as if people had such boring lives that they had to excessively focus on someone else’s

This is what tabloid and celebrity culture is about. People with empty, unhappy and superficial lives can either look down upon low-life trash celebrities caught in their latest "scandal" or admire artifically made, god-like people run by the media.

Either way, consumers can distract themselves from how unsatisfying their lives are.

People need idols and Gods. Celebrities have taken the role, that the church once played. People must have someone to worship, someone to envy, someone to deify. This is a big truth since the days of Augustus and our fore fathers.

It is such a Normie trait .

Normies need to cope about their shitty lives, so by obsessing over a celebrity they feel "close" to them.

It's also the poorer normies who tend to do this -- notice how it's always the less educated who gobble up the tabloids.

Normies need to cope about their shitty lives, so by obsessing over a celebrity they feel "close" to them.

It's also the poorer normies who tend to do this -- notice how it's always the less educated who gobble up the tabloids.
Lower intelligence

idolatry at it's finest. Just as people worshiped the gladiators in rome before it's fall so do the modern masses in the west.

Why do you worship this fag so much

Tbh he is a good actor.

I think being able to appreciate actual talent is fine but actually BUYING shit that they create and shill is fucking stupid, like Yeezy's for example, as the other user said

Whores buy makeup products and shit made by celebrities all the time, they are literally braindead cockroaches

I hate the worship of soccer players.

same
Influencers are even more disgusting.
yep and whats worse is that influencers are contantly popping up out of nowhere also corporations use them for their diversity quota

Everything about this world just sickens me.
Those who are in Christ Jesus must rejoice because the world getting degenerated to these insane levels means we're really close to our snatching away from this to heaven.

Bread and circus, Hollywood is a tool the Jews use to keep goym distracted.

Those who are in Christ Jesus must rejoice because the world getting degenerated to these insane levels means we're really close to our snatching away from this to heaven.
Why doesn't Christ Jesus turn this world into heaven?
He's able to do that.

Parasocial interactions