Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The case against limb lengthening

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
There's a really good reason you shouldn't do this surgery. Beyond the intense recovery period have you considered the following? 

Lets say you, a manlet, add 3" to your height and this alone causes ascension. You even end up married and having kids. Your shit genes will still get passed on and your son will be a manlet since your now Chad tier height is artifical. Are you OK with creating an incel? Imagine the pain that kid would have, wondering whattwent wrong and why is he so short.

it looks dumb as hell, anyways. like it's never proportioned well

You can use this argument against any cosmetic surgery.

original.jpg

plastic surgery on face is all that matters and i dont know why any incel would want to have a kid anyway, would you really want to pass on your subhuman genes?

I hate kids but if i had gf and she wanted kids id tell her to adopt kek

I will become a chad; but won't have kids.

But then I think, I am already about 27 and all the prime period is gone now.. would it be worth looksmaxxing..

It's a gamble.. Let's say you're a 4/10 and i looksmax up to 6/10, now your dating just got way bigger. If you manage to snag a 6/10 (looksmatch) the odds of your kids turning out prettier than you are way higher than had you run 4/10 game.

This can be refuted with one simple argument:

Your dad clearly wasn't incel, and yet you are. This proves that incels don't always make other incels and Chads don't always make other Chads.

genetic recombination

itsOVER said:
This can be refuted with one simple argument:

Your dad clearly wasn't incel, and yet you are. This proves that incels don't always make other incels and Chads don't always make other Chads.

this proves that back then it wasn't that difficult

also anyone here who wants to have children should be sterilized

zebracrossing said:
I will become a chad; but won't have kids.

But then I think, I am already about 27 and all the prime period is gone now.. would it be worth looksmaxxing..

How will you become Chad as a 5'6 curry?

Akarin said:
this proves that back then it wasn't that difficult

also anyone here who wants to have children should be sterilized

Look at O'Pry's parents. Both subhuman. Uglies don't always create other uglies.

And I don't particularly care about others. Let them suffer as I have suffered.

Facade said:
How will you become Chad as a 5'6 curry?

1. 2018 - Rhinoplasty
2. 2018 - Gymmaxxing 
3. 2019/2020 - Limb Lengthening (7cm in Tibia and 7cm in Femur), I will be 180cm i.e. 5'11. I have tried photoshopping and my proportions still look great.
4. 2021 - Hairmaxxing/Looksmaxxing/Tattoos/Clothing

Ok I will not be a chad, but a decent 7/10 I guess after all this, but I will also be 29-30yo :(

Not about having kids tbh

itsOVER said:
Look at O'Pry's parents. Both subhuman. Uglies don't always create other uglies.

And I don't particularly care about others. Let them suffer as I have suffered.

1fik2u.jpg

>Subhuman

make them born in 90's and his father will be upper tier normie if he lost weight and his mother with makeup will be close to 7/10. Also both have very good eye area. Sean was very lucky to to turn out like this, he looked ugly as a child, ugly as a teenager

SeanOCliffWatts1.jpg

but somehow became this
600full-sean-o'pry.jpg

mainly thanks to his father's eyes and facial structure

Akarin said:
1fik2u.jpg

>Subhuman

make them born in 90's and his father will be upper tier normie if he lost weight and his mother with makeup will be close to 7/10. Also both have very good eye area. Sean was very lucky to to turn out like this, he looked ugly as a child, ugly as a teenager

SeanOCliffWatts1.jpg

but somehow became this
600full-sean-o'pry.jpg

mainly thanks to his father's eyes and facial structure

JFL if you think his parents are anything other than incel or low normie tier.

itsOVER said:
JFL if you think his parents are anything other than incel or low normie tier.

it's a photo from early 90s, everybody looked like this bacl then

sean-opry-poses-with-his-grandfather-father-john-opry-and-sister-as-picture-id89847305

his father heightmogs a fucking male model and has a lot of hair in his 60s, sean's eye area was clearly inherited from his father and his jaw is wide as fuck. If anyone has good genes that's Sean's father