Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The caricature of an incel

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I find it interesting that when describing incels, people online often resort to painting these caricatures of us in order to make it easier to shame us. We all apparently live with our parents and contribute nothing to society when in reality the situations are a lot more complex then that. While I'm sure some of us are struggling, I'm also sure that a significant portion of us have decent jobs and support ourselves by a significant margin. Though I could always be wrong as I don't think we have any financial surveys for incels.

I have a PhD and a well-paying job. I'm an incel because I'm 5ft1. It's that simple.

It's even funnier because most "incels" normies use as justification for their hatred of all incels are not even incels. The caricature of a balding fat middle-aged man who harasses women and children isn't representative of incels as a whole.

Most people don't even care about what "incel" means anymore. Anyone can be an incel, as long they slightly criticize toilets.