Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cardinal sin of desperate lonely men

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Desperate lonely men like us are guilty of running before we can walk. If the chance was somehow presented to us to build trust with a girl, 9/10 we'd fuck it up 1 way or another. Some guys legit ask for marriage in the 1st brief exchange, many ask for sex in the 1st line of text.

Some will even proclaim their undivided love for someone when they haven't even touched 1st base. Desperate measures lead to disastrous consequences, clouded by the hope for a better tomorrow. This leads to rape, stalking all sorts of shit, from lacking critical self awareness. It's often always sexually motivated, driven by despair and loneliness. It's the hope that kills you in life, if the chance magically arises it's like a golden ticket at the chocolate factory, then we end up like the kid that fell through the drainpipe :whatfeels: .

There's nothing you can do in this hypergamous, lookist, and degenerate soyciety as a subhuman KHHV trucel. Just pray for its downfall.

Some will even proclaim their undivided love for someone when they haven't even touched 1st base.
I think this shit is what I will do if I ever will come out of inceldom. The desire of "true love" is so much I can't handle it. I want it so bad.

"If the chance was somehow presented to us to build trust with a girl, 9/10 we'd fuck it up 1 way or another. Some guys legit ask for marriage in the 1st brief exchange, many ask for sex in the 1st line of text."

It isn't that hard to "fuck it up" when speaking to a woman, as any sign of any level of insecurity can doom a man's chances.

I seem to read/hear a lot of women saying that men get sexual really fast when texting on dating apps. I have never really bought that. I thought they were Chads who actually have a reasonable chance of capitalizing on that. Maybe they really are just super desperate, lonely, socially awkward men.

That said, I think that women are going to get accustomed to dealing with inexperienced and thusly insecure men simply because that population of men is growing. This is especially true for women who focus on their career goals and don't want to start dating until their 30s. Men will forgive their inexperience and awkwardness. Women will have to do the same as for every woman who intentionally waits until her 30s, there is one man who had to unintentionally wait until his 30s.

"If the chance was somehow presented to us to build trust with a girl, 9/10 we'd fuck it up 1 way or another. Some guys legit ask for marriage in the 1st brief exchange, many ask for sex in the 1st line of text."

It isn't that hard to "fuck it up" when speaking to a woman, as any sign of any level of insecurity can doom a man's chances.

I seem to read/hear a lot of women saying that men get sexual really fast when texting on dating apps. I have never really bought that. I thought they were Chads who actually have a reasonable chance of capitalizing on that. Maybe they really are just super desperate, lonely, socially awkward men.

That said, I think that women are going to get accustomed to dealing with inexperienced and thusly insecure men simply because that population of men is growing. This is especially true for women who focus on their career goals and don't want to start dating until their 30s. Men will forgive their inexperience and awkwardness. Women will have to do the same as for every woman who intentionally waits until her 30s, there is one man who had to unintentionally wait until his 30s.
grayfag

I think this shit is what I will do if I ever will come out of inceldom. The desire of "true love" is so much I can't handle it. I want it so bad.
I feel you, the loneliness is insufferable, especially on the weekends. Without work I'm nothin tbh, that at least gives me a purpose ensuring the safety of children at a school but I feel so depressed everyday. Most people have the salvation of a partner to return home to, they always seem to have things to look forward to, friends to spend time with and fancy holidays with their loving husband or wife. We don't have shit to look forward to, everyday is a waking hell, we're bystanders to people's happiness.

jfl wtf is this a church

'worship the kike on a stick and repent for your sins, inkwell goyim!'

there is no such thing as a sin, and if there is then it is a good thing

Also, most women have kids, so they will tell you their kids come first. They won't even be able to see you're sorry arse because they're too busy changing nappies, it's beyond over for us lonely guys who are desperate for love :whatfeels: .

Also, most women have kids, so they will tell you their kids come first. They won't even be able to see you're sorry arse because they're too busy changing nappies, it's beyond over for us lonely guys who are desperate for love :whatfeels: .
kys, you single-mother worshipping faggot. foid-apologist moron.